Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,932 members, 7,845,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Genivieve Is A Wide Flirt - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genivieve Is A Wide Flirt (3292 Views)

Mercy Johnson Open’s Her Legs Wide In New Seductive Acts (photos) / PHOTOS : Whoooooa !!! Kim Kardashian’s Hips Have Never Looked So Wide! / Basketmouth & Bovi With Wide Eyes (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genivieve Is A Wide Flirt by divanaija1: 1:34pm On Feb 01, 2008
@Cutebabe  

Singin. . .

You need to give it up
Had about enough
It's not hard to see
That Will is mine
I'm sorry that you
Seem to be confused
He belongs to me
The boy is mine. . .

Suga,haven’t u heard, i left Kanye stranded at d Alter jus cus he had d nerve to shake hands wit Beyonce  grin,N Ray J. . .o that boy roll eyes, hav u listened to d song he made me while chasing me. . . 'Sexy can I'. . .Blah Blah,  . . why else do u think Will Da Smith is so smittened wit moi  kiss Cus an hot lik that!

But i got something 4 u Suga. . . . BAC OFF MA MAN!!
grin  grin
Re: Genivieve Is A Wide Flirt by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 01, 2008
I am not interested in that Wyclef Guy oh, its this small boy Lemar now that is crying because i said shoe get size. That his song is dedicated to me.
I tried i treid a million times to get you off my mind
Its not easy, its not easy,
What am i going to do without your love your love.
Imagine that boy if he likes he should jump off third mainland bridge, love is not by force. Abi
Re: Genivieve Is A Wide Flirt by ifevera: 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2010
If at all this true, i wonder why some people's private life has become other's entertainment ground.i wonder how this concerns any of us.pls lets learn to mind our businesses and learn to post better things online.remove the log from your eyes b4 looking at the spec in other people's eyes, plsssss
Re: Genivieve Is A Wide Flirt by Hardballer(m): 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2010
Re: Genivieve Is A Wide Flirt by omar22(m): 10:05am On Oct 04, 2010
@whytomi 

When you start a topic starting with the Name Genevieve,  then before you press "send" you have to have a tin hat and some form of armour to protect you because you can start a "Jihad" or civil war by mentioning her name!!!
Re: Genivieve Is A Wide Flirt by Judeylive(m): 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2010
Hardballer:

Please Hardballer, I need to discuss sumtins with you, plz give me ur email addy? Or are you on facebook?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 21 Richest Nigerians As Revealed By Forbes / OMG See What ‘eminem Ex-wife’ Now Looks Like (photo) / [PHOTOS] Which Do Naija Guys Love Most - Big Bums OR Big B00bs?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.