Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Marcus Garvey: The Life And Times Of An African Legend - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Marcus Garvey: The Life And Times Of An African Legend (1403 Views)

Hausa Hero And Warrior Queen Amina Of Zaria Full History,life And Legendary Work / Eight Bad Sides Of An African Man You Probably Don't Know / Why Am I Often Approached By African Men? (An African-American Woman) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marcus Garvey: The Life And Times Of An African Legend by Nobody: 4:50am On Oct 21, 2012

1 Like

Re: Marcus Garvey: The Life And Times Of An African Legend by Nobody: 4:54am On Oct 21, 2012
Malcolm X
Marcus Garvey
W.E.B Dubois
Steven Bantu Biko
Nat Turner
Huey P. Newton
Assata Shakur
Mutulu Shakur
Harriet Tubman
Queen Mother Mary
Patrice Lumumba ....Etc..

Great and fearless black heroes - how come there's no Nigerian on this list? Cowards don't march with the martians!!

3 Likes

Re: Marcus Garvey: The Life And Times Of An African Legend by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 21, 2012
Awesome thread.
But he was jamaican.
Re: Marcus Garvey: The Life And Times Of An African Legend by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2012
I know his nationality but he described himself as an African and he was proud of his African heritage..

It's only right that I describe him that way...

Back to Africa, mate..

1 Like

Re: Marcus Garvey: The Life And Times Of An African Legend by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 25, 2012
shymexx: I know his nationality but he described himself as an African and he was proud of his African heritage..

It's only right that I describe him that way...

Back to Africa, mate..

lol ok...was just saying.
Re: Marcus Garvey: The Life And Times Of An African Legend by Horus(m): 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2012
Re: Marcus Garvey: The Life And Times Of An African Legend by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 28, 2012
solomon111: Mscheww!
Afro-carribean,Afro-american weirdos.

our weirdness must be inherited from your tribe. tongue
Wasteman.
Re: Marcus Garvey: The Life And Times Of An African Legend by ifyalways(f): 8:40am On Oct 28, 2012
Surely, Steven Bantu Biko is Igbo ?!

Rofl.
Re: Marcus Garvey: The Life And Times Of An African Legend by Horus(m): 12:08am On Oct 29, 2012
Excellent video with interesting facts. This great man was a genius, by 1919, Marcus Garvey and UNIA had launched the Black Star Line, a shipping company that would establish trade and commerce between Africans in America, the Caribbean, South and Central America, Canada, and Africa.

(1) (Reply)

Disgraced Chief Dennis Adindu Okafor Crowns Self Igwe Of Ojoto, Idemili South / Why Yoruba Must Be Abolished And Replaced With Oduduwa (pic) / I Caught My Fiancee Cheating (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.