Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D (20675 Views)

Omotola In The Studio With Bobby Valentino! / Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song / WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by Clemzy16(m): 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2012
Hmmm.. Toto' decay must be really high. Last time i checked, i thought she stopped smoking.
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by violent(m): 1:59pm On Oct 21, 2012
Not sure why people are so disgusted by this girl.

She seems to me to be living her own life her own way, why do people find that unappealing?
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by cap28: 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2012
until nigerians learn to have confidence in themselves and stop trying to be what they are not they will never get anywhere in the entertainment industry. copying african americans and jamaicans just shows that you have no confidence in your ability and creativity, learn to be proud of your own culture, stop speaking with fake american or jamaican accents and learn to be proud of your own accent, no one respects people who are ashamed of their own culture, when was the last time you saw a black american singing with a fake nigerian accent, when was the last time you saw a black american trying to behave like a nigerian?

tonto dike is not alone in this type of shameful behaviour 99% of up and coming so called nigerian musicians are fake talentless american and jamaican wannabes and they are fooling no-one except the gullible nigerian masses. does anyone outside nigeria buy their garbage music? NO!!!

BE YOURSELF AND THE WORLD WILL RESPECT YOU.

Did bob marley have to change his jamaican accent for his music and message to be accepted ? no

did Fela Anikulapo Kuti have to change his yoruba accent for his music and message to be accepted by the world ? No

in fact Fela is respected by black americans because of his authentic africanness and self pride - LEARN TO BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE AND STOP TRYING TO BE A SECOND RATE BLACK AMERICAN ENTERTAINER, AMERICA IS ALREADY SATURATED WITH OVERTALENTED BLACK AMERICAN SINGERS, MUSICIANS AND DANCERS.

This is why i like jamaican musicians - they dont copy anybody and their music is authentically jamaican:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbiaCF_qsrg
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by cap28: 2:13pm On Oct 21, 2012
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by djeezy(m): 2:13pm On Oct 21, 2012
Some people just won't accept they've got no talent in some facets of things. In this 21st century almost everybody wants †̥̥o̲̣̥ sing. It's obvious Tonto got no talent for singing, jack of all trade, master of none. I'm sure she has learnt her lesson.
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by dunmorris(m): 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2012
hahaha guys do u know what! I sufer b4 i watched the stunt! Guys the studio will make u run away ! Let me nt get highieeeee grin
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2012
mike_okoko: i would be high to watch that video angry

Dawwg, you've just watched it, so you must be high! grin

#JusticeforAluu4
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by yyb14: 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2012
dunmorris: hahaha guys do u know what! I sufer b4 i watched the stunt! Guys the studio will make u run away ! Let me nt get highieeeee grin
grin grin
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by kallysky(f): 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2012
Can we let tonto rest.
some people are complaining of wasting there mb to download her song.

Dont you know that you can download with unlimited data using mtn or multilinks vpn browsing sofwar3 for fre3
use the link to download it below

Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by redcliff: 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2012
[size=20pt]LOL., even the guy recording sha wan show by all means...anyway, waste of 9mb of free mtn browsing...[/size]
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2012
Look at my man Cap trying his best to educate you fools.....

West Africans....Known for their Rhythmic Soul and Sublime Dancing...and Artistic Musical Genius

Should be the Last People in the World "Biting" off other Musical Cultures.

West Africans Copying The Western World's Musical Creativity is about as Silly as the Japanese,Thai and Chinese copying Western Variants of Pugilism.

Wise Up People....

Knowledge of Self...

Knowledge of Art...

Knowledge of Origin...

Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by ortopazz(m): 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2012
justsayemma: D song is a true reflection of hw empty she is inside.
na wa o
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by DonaldGenes(m): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2012
dahonestboss: you Just spoilt my day with this song cry cry cry

Hahahhahaahaha
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2012
so na my follow guyman chop dis girl mugu like dis. and the mumu dey there dey dance.that producer need to be arrested ASAP!!!!!!!!
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2012
violent:
Not sure why people are so disgusted by this girl.

She seems to me to be living her own life her own way, why do people find that unappealing?

I have Also noticed a lot of hate towards this girl as well...

We know why...

We know the Real Reason...

We just don't have the balls to Say it....

For the Past Several Days i have seen about a Million Negative comments written by black females directed at this woman.

Comments i never saw written about Mercy Johnson, or Funke...or many other Famous 9aija Celebs.

Tonto without a doubt gets way more Venom and Hate Directed at her on this site than ANY other Nigerian Celebs....

Especially from Women..

Hmmm I wonder why....

.....lol
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by mrhansome12(m): 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2012
eduson55: taaa,tell us you are using oper5.2 not that you
dnt want to waste your time.
mr man u can watch youtube video on an opera including opera 4.3 what matas is de phone
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by schwerz(m): 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2012
obvious those guys were just been sarcastic,they knew it's a crap.
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by ginnyluv(f): 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2012
u guys should free her jor, dat must av been fun for her, now stop hating ppl go do sth dat makes u feel better n damn wat any oda person tinks.
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by Wadosky(m): 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2012
Believe it or or not, she is really getting the attention,whether positive or negative ,don't really think she cares less.
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2012
it seems tonto' s music is really on d top, dis is making her n d music popular, thinking u re criticizing it...
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by hollypagan: 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2012
I like dat gal her sexy mouth drives me crazy
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by Burger01(m): 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2012
Total Rubbish....
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by Orikinla(m): 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2012
[size=18pt]“Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do.”

~Ella Fitzgerald~[/size]

Life is going to find way to test you. At times, you may feel that life is unfair. The urge to quit during these times are the highest but don’t give in. Whatever your dream is, if it’s important to you, then fight for it. Just remember that there is more than one way to achieve your dreams. If one way doesn’t work, just change your strategy. Never giving up doesn’t mean you keep doing the wrong things over and over, it means to be smart and figure out the correct actions to take and then taking them until you achieve your dreams.

Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2012
Hope they ran a train on her after the recording.....they can't let the high go to waste!!!
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by Orikinla(m): 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2012
[size=18pt]I went into acting because of Tonto Dike, she is a wonderful person.

– Queeneth Hilbert[/size]

Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by bolayei: 9:31pm On Oct 21, 2012
lol see studio.., i remember those days in hackney after uni we go smoke igbo then start to free style with laptop, piano,mic and software but we werent high enough to call it a release, Na wa o is this what a studio looks like in 9ja so out dated lol
ijebabe: LOL. I swear she was high when she was singing this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik2HKyj2PiY
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by myike2(m): 10:18pm On Oct 21, 2012
eduson55: leave tonto alone
Pls can u send me this motion pix?
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by thegeorgy(f): 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2012
Tonto tries so hard to be in the spotlight.jeez! what an attention seeker.shuuuuuuuu!
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by Tolaaaaannni(f): 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2012
God is this what Nigeria has turned into?!? where people are singing about getting high??
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by Jyde89: 11:05pm On Oct 21, 2012
Billyonaire: I love the song, Its quite better than a lot of Dbanj's songs.
lyk seriously dude that's an insult, stop beefing dbanj; i'ld rather listen to a nursery school rhyme than destroy my body organ's with tonto's toxic sound wave.
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by Jyde89: 11:15pm On Oct 21, 2012
Kudos to her publicist's, chidima song sef no get hype lyk dis.
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by dabrake(m): 11:35pm On Oct 21, 2012
I'm talking price of garri, you're talking nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

P-Square Teases New Music In 2022 / 54 RADIO STATIONS Sited IN Lagos State / Eedris Abdulkareem Song: 'Free Nnamdi Kanu & Sunday Igboho' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.