Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

How To Wake A Fried Strong - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / How To Wake A Fried Strong (2095 Views)

Please Help My Fake SRT4699XII Wake Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Wake A Fried Strong by Xpset: 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2012
1. Get a rs232 cable
2. Get another working decoder of that same type
3.connect the two decoder via rs232 and remember to swich off the fried one
4. Switch on the good one. Go to - system setting - data transfer - firmware - ok. Wait till it finish loading. That's all.

taken from another fta
Re: How To Wake A Fried Strong by Mavella(m): 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2012
You say to switch off fred reciever for all time or because my srt 4663x gone off after upgrade with sofware, when i try to switch on it com like on and off again please i need help.
Re: How To Wake A Fried Strong by Xpset: 7:58pm On Oct 21, 2012
Mavella: You say to switch off fred reciever for all time or because my srt 4663x gone off after upgrade with sofware, when i try to switch on it com like on and off again please i need help.

follow d simple instructions above
Re: How To Wake A Fried Strong by ugotuf(m): 10:41pm On Oct 21, 2012
Xpset:

follow d simple instructions above
YOUR INSTRUCTIONS ARE NOT SIMPLE ENOUGH,TELL HIM WHEN TO PUT ON THE FRIED RECEIVER,YOU OMITTED THAT.
Re: How To Wake A Fried Strong by Rextab(m): 6:06am On Oct 22, 2012
Xpset: 1. Get a rs232 cable
2. Get another working decoder of that same type
3.connect the two decoder via rs232 and remember to swich off the fried one
4. Switch on the good one. Go to - system setting - data transfer - firmware - ok. Wait till it finish loading. That's all.

taken from another fta
this procedure doesnt wake up all fried receivrs,som fried receivrs dnt respond dnt respnd to data tranfer( i mean the fried recvr wont b read by the working recvr or pc bcoz thrz no connection) in that case how do u wake it up??
Re: How To Wake A Fried Strong by Pidzo(m): 8:06am On Oct 22, 2012
Rextab:
this procedure doesnt wake up all fried receivrs,som fried receivrs dnt respond dnt respnd to data tranfer( i mean the fried recvr wont b read by the working recvr or pc bcoz thrz no connection) in that case how do u wake it up??
You will need to Jtag it. You will need to hunt for necessary info on how to make your Jtag cable and procedure of doing it. Not easy.
Re: How To Wake A Fried Strong by Rextab(m): 11:49am On Oct 23, 2012
Ok,thnx...i wud lyk more info on Jtaging,if can highlight me via terinorextab@yahoo.com
Re: How To Wake A Fried Strong by druiid: 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
Can anyone please help me with a fake strong decoder 4663x firmware. If you have it please upload it here or send it to my email address lightening2203@gmail.com. I will appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Freequencies On Multi Tv Direction / Mpeg 4 Decorder / Be A Brave And Deligent Installer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.