Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Did Wiz Kid Steal This Song? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Did Wiz Kid Steal This Song? (994 Views)

CARO By Sauce-kid; Kay-switch; Wiz-kid....which CARO Do You Prefer? / Listen To Wiz Kid's Latest Release! / Wiz Kid To Drop new Album featuring chris brown, game and young geezy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Wiz Kid Steal This Song? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2012
Future-turn on d lights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIrhcTkHX_A

wizkid-http://www.notjustok.com/2012/10/16/wizkid-turn-on-the-lights-cover/
was downloading videos to play on my show today and i came across this and wow! seems like its word for word

1 Like

Re: Did Wiz Kid Steal This Song? by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:41pm On Oct 22, 2012
in other words you don't know or understand what it means when an artiste does a cover version of another artiste's song eh?

but u believe you are knowledgeable enough to criticize artistes on NL abi? smh
Re: Did Wiz Kid Steal This Song? by Nobody: 2:17am On Oct 23, 2012
4llerbuntu: in other words you don't know or understand what it means when an artiste does a cover version of another artiste's song eh?

but u believe you are knowledgeable enough to criticize artistes on NL abi? smh
what are u spewing thru your brain,where did i abuse the artist?
in your stupid rush to judgement you are already reading stuff into places where there are no issues
all i asked was a question on if he did the song word for word or style for style but wow! u say i am abusing him,wiz kid is a takented artist and i would rather listen to him whistling than do a cover version of a song that is not yet well known in the world
Re: Did Wiz Kid Steal This Song? by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 24, 2012
wizkid copies virtually all his songs ...from holla at your boy which waz originally sung by aaaa chinese group,,to zombie by fela to turn of the lights by future.....wizkid has to get mature angry
Re: Did Wiz Kid Steal This Song? by Abujafood: 10:13am On Oct 24, 2012
coolkris: wizkid copies virtually all his songs ...from holla at your boy which waz originally sung by aaaa chinese group,,to zombie by fela to turn of the lights by future.....wizkid has to get mature angry

Ok we don hear! Hope you have more talent and skills than Wizzy?

(1) (Reply)

Chaz B Is Back On Rhythm 93.7 FM / Who Is Naija's Finest Rapper / DOWNLOAD:[audio + Video] Mo’cheddah – My Time_www.iatmusic.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.