Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

If You Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? (706 Views)

Must A Christian Speak In Tongue Before He Could Make Heaven? / Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua / 45 People To Die Today You Will See It On CNN Now - TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by ITSOLUTIONS: 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2012
This the question i ask myself every morning before i go out. just like the saying'' live your life as if everyday is going to be your last''. so if you were to die today, deep down within you, do you think you you qualify to enter the kingdom of heavens?
Re: If You Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 21, 2012
If I die today, I'd make a coffin occupied.
Re: If You Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by darasam4u: 11:19pm On Oct 21, 2012
If your answer to the first post is no or you can't say, I implore you by the mercies of God to immediately surrender your life and totality to Jesus who died that u might have eternal live. John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. "

(1) (Reply)

Raising Considerate Children In A Me-first World / Hosanna°°°° Hosanna | Its Rapture Time / Our Daily Manna(odm) Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.