Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Window 8 And Driver Issue - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Window 8 And Driver Issue (1215 Views)

My Regrets Buying A Window 8 System / Product Key For Windows 8 And 8.1 Activation / Removing Desktop.in Permanently In Windows 8 And 8.1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Window 8 And Driver Issue by olamathins(m): 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2012
Have you tried window 8? I have, and it makes sense far better than any of the window's "osses" I had ever used. Infact I hate window 7 straight away the moment i started using it for one reason: speed. I am completely in love with win 8 for its new features and speed. The funny side of it is that the crack for window 8 is already out! a friend gave me and i can't believe I already have genuine window 8 even before it is officially released. The only prob I have with it now is driver problem. All drivers are fixed but the sound.

Just want to know if everybody is facing the same prob. Please respond.

(1) (Reply)

My Laptop Won't Come On. / Please How Do I Recover My Windows 8 Password / Visafone Internet Subscription Ripping Me Off - Thinking Of GLO Internet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.