Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,981 members, 7,952,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:02 AM

Why Do You Try To Understand What Is Beyond Your Feeble Mind? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do You Try To Understand What Is Beyond Your Feeble Mind? (1232 Views)

When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) / Christians And Addiction: 5 Facts About Addiction That You Need To Understand / How To Understand Atheists: A Guide For Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Try To Understand What Is Beyond Your Feeble Mind? by Osgee(m): 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2012
When God asked Daniel in Daniel 12:4 to seal the words of the prophesy, He was nt foolish. Sometimes, we try to analyse the actioms and things of God using our feeble mind or using our intellect but we often forget that spiritual things always seems foolish to the carnal mind. Whether you believe HIM or not, that does not stop Him from being God. He is indescribable and unchangable. Stop trying to know how He does His things. Just believe, have faith and doubt not. As for me, i don't care how He does things for me, i just accept, thank, worship and adore Him for who He is. He doen't need you to be God but He still treat you like an only child. Stop trying to know the HOW OF GOD'S WAY. YOU CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND. Except if u ask Him to teach you His ways

Re: Why Do You Try To Understand What Is Beyond Your Feeble Mind? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2012
You are the one who has a feeble mind and is comfortable with it, not me.

But hopfully your children and most definately your grandchidren will use their brains.
Re: Why Do You Try To Understand What Is Beyond Your Feeble Mind? by Niflheim(m): 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2012
@op,god treats us like an only child?why didn't he prevent the flooding and heavy rains that have left many homeless?
Re: Why Do You Try To Understand What Is Beyond Your Feeble Mind? by Osgee(m): 9:39pm On Dec 03, 2012
@inurmind, wat u say abt me does nt tel ppl abt me bt tel ppl hw u thnk n d kind of pesin u r. U jst proved dat u realy have a feeble mind, nt bein able 2 comprehend d simplest of thngs. D bible stated categorically clear dat only a fool says in his mind dat there is no God, and no mata ur qualification, u cnt undastand d thngs of God wit an intellectual mind. U nid Him 2 teach u ol thngs
Re: Why Do You Try To Understand What Is Beyond Your Feeble Mind? by Osgee(m): 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2012
Niflheim: @op,god treats us like an only child?why didn't he prevent the flooding and heavy rains that have left many homeless?
D floodz r a result of man's carelessness ova d yrz. Wen God creatd dz world, it waz perfect bt man tot odawise n startd inventing thngs n taking sum actionz wit out countin d cost of such action. Cutting down of trees led 2 desert encroachment, use of CFCs led 2 ozone layer depletion then 2 melting of polar ice-caps to rising sea levels n subsequently, 2 flooding. Remember Newton's 3rd law: To every action, there is an equal but opposite reaction. Lastly, sum of these thngs r happenin in fulfilment of d prophesies of Jesus in Matthew 24. They must take place bt they wil b cut short, if nt, no 1 wil survive. If u r a christian, read d book of Revelations, it is frightful bt true. Take note of Rev 3:22
Re: Why Do You Try To Understand What Is Beyond Your Feeble Mind? by Nobody: 3:32am On Dec 04, 2012
Osgee: @inurmind, wat u say abt me does nt tel ppl abt me bt tel ppl hw u thnk n d kind of pesin u r. U jst proved dat u realy have a feeble mind, nt bein able 2 comprehend d simplest of thngs. D bible stated categorically clear dat only a fool says in his mind dat there is no God, and no mata ur qualification, u cnt undastand d thngs of God wit an intellectual mind. U nid Him 2 teach u ol thngs

Okay, pray that he visits me within ten days.
U must have great faith in him and I bet u are not a coward o feeble minded one.
Lets see if he is any different from those lifeless statues u guys mock all too well.
Re: Why Do You Try To Understand What Is Beyond Your Feeble Mind? by AtheistD(m): 4:54am On Dec 04, 2012
Osgee: @inurmind, wat u say abt me does nt tel ppl abt me bt tel ppl hw u thnk n d kind of pesin u r. U jst proved dat u realy have a feeble mind, nt bein able 2 comprehend d simplest of thngs. D bible stated categorically clear dat only a fool says in his mind dat there is no God, and no mata ur qualification, u cnt undastand d thngs of God wit an intellectual mind. U nid Him 2 teach u ol thngs

So what has God taught you? In all your years in service what have you been taught?
Re: Why Do You Try To Understand What Is Beyond Your Feeble Mind? by Osgee(m): 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2012
Atheist:-D:

So what has God taught you? In all your years in service what have you been taught?
God have taught me 2 always trust Him no matter w@ happens. If u r a xtian u wil b familiar wit d verse, ' all things work together for good to those who trust Him and are called according to His will' N. B. It doz nt say "all good things". It dependz on hw u view d situation bt 1 thng i've learnt 4rm God ova d yrz is 2 trust Him.
Re: Why Do You Try To Understand What Is Beyond Your Feeble Mind? by Osgee(m): 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2012
inurmind:

Okay, pray that he visits me within ten days.
U must have great faith in him and I bet u are not a coward o feeble minded one.
Lets see if he is any different from those lifeless statues u guys mock all too well.
I wil pray d@ He visits u n show Himself strong. Bt b4 then, u shud knw d@ God's presence means 2 thngz, either 2 manifest His power or 2 judge. I pray He wnt cm on u wit judgement
Re: Why Do You Try To Understand What Is Beyond Your Feeble Mind? by Osgee(m): 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2013
Lyf z such an unprofitable venture. Gosh! Not everything z wat it seems
Re: Why Do You Try To Understand What Is Beyond Your Feeble Mind? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2013

Are you in a position to call an atheist a fool or tell someone that he has a feeble mind with the kind of re.tarded grammar you are using?

If heaven is full of intolerant ignoramuses like you, I prefer to live in hell forever
Re: Why Do You Try To Understand What Is Beyond Your Feeble Mind? by Osgee(m): 6:06pm On Jan 09, 2013
Logicboy03:

Are you in a position to call an atheist a fool or tell someone that he has a feeble mind with the kind of re.tarded grammar you are using?

i didn't say it. The bible did.
Re: Why Do You Try To Understand What Is Beyond Your Feeble Mind? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2013
Osgee:

i didn't say it. The bible did.

And you are repeating it to make a point. Do you believe it?
Re: Why Do You Try To Understand What Is Beyond Your Feeble Mind? by Osgee(m): 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2013
Logicboy03:

And you are repeating it to make a point. Do you believe it?

Absolutely. Every scripture is God-breathe n spirit inspired
Re: Why Do You Try To Understand What Is Beyond Your Feeble Mind? by UyiIredia(m): 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2013
Abeg my mind is not feeble. Maybe yours, not mine.
Re: Why Do You Try To Understand What Is Beyond Your Feeble Mind? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 10, 2013
Osgee:

Absolutely. Every scripture is God-breathe n spirit inspired

sad

Even ones that support slavery and bogotry?
Re: Why Do You Try To Understand What Is Beyond Your Feeble Mind? by Osgee(m): 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2013
Logicboy03:

sad

Even ones that support slavery and bogotry?

D Scriptures dnt support bigotry or slave. In ancient tymz, taking slaves afta war was allowd, even then, allowance was made 4 them 2 b set free afta a period xcept where d slave refuses 2 go on his/her own accord.
Re: Why Do You Try To Understand What Is Beyond Your Feeble Mind? by Osgee(m): 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Abeg my mind is not feeble. Maybe yours, not mine.

Whatever u wish 2 say, its ur business. I knw d truth n wat it entails. Do u?

(1) (Reply)

Fact About Death / Lee Thompson Young's Behaviour Changed After Embracing Yoruba? / Is It Right To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.