Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Cool Nigerian Authored Books!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Cool Nigerian Authored Books!! (745 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie's 'half Of A Yellow Sun' Bags Decade's Best Female Authored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cool Nigerian Authored Books!! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2012
Xup guys!! Lots of people say young people these days don't read. I have come 2 realize that most authors don't write in way that may interest or captivate non-habitual readers. Most Nigerian authors try 2 do motivational books, and it all ends up sounding monotonous like "ha! We've heard it all before!", same thing with d bulk of Nigerian music n movies. Nothing new. We should, as writers, and aspiring writers, try to bring in some freshness n twist to our work!
I've started collecting cool Nigerian authored books 4 promotion. If u've read any recently, plz comment n drop d title n author's name! Cheers
Re: Cool Nigerian Authored Books!! by tubolancer(m): 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2012
Please read my crime and mystery novel on lulu- A Thorn in Her Life. It will appear on amazon by friday.
Re: Cool Nigerian Authored Books!! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 24, 2012
tubolancer: Please read my crime and mystery novel on lulu- A Thorn in Her Life. It will appear on amazon by friday.

Okay. Sure will. How r going about promotion and sales?
Re: Cool Nigerian Authored Books!! by Peaceworld(m): 8:39am On Oct 25, 2012
nchewi:

Okay. Sure will. How r going about promotion and sales?
Nchewi I posted links here for you abt my wonderful novel THE BLACK BOOK and THE LAST CONSORT. Wonder why that post is now hidden? Moderator did I cross any line here? Kinda find this strange...sad
How can he get these books if there are no links? Moderator, culd you please clarify a bit? Mayb I broke d rule by posting links?
Re: Cool Nigerian Authored Books!! by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 25, 2012
Peaceworld:
Nchewi I posted links here for you abt my wonderful novel THE BLACK BOOK and THE LAST CONSORT. Wonder why that post is now hidden? Moderator did I cross any line here? Kinda find this strange...sad
How can he get these books if there are no links? Moderator, culd you please clarify a bit? Mayb I broke d rule by posting links?

Sorry about that bro! Can u mail the links to me: nchewiedu@gmail.com. We need 2 network and break the reading jinx!!! We'll talk further from there! Cheers
Re: Cool Nigerian Authored Books!! by Peaceworld(m): 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2012
nchewi:

Sorry about that bro! Can u mail the links to me: nchewiedu@gmail.com. We need 2 network and break the reading jinx!!! We'll talk further from there! Cheers
OK dear, will do...
Re: Cool Nigerian Authored Books!! by tubolancer(m): 8:07am On Oct 28, 2012
I need to promote the book. How will you help in this regard.
Re: Cool Nigerian Authored Books!! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2012
tubolancer: I need to promote the book. How will you help in this regard.

Bro, I just started a book promotion and distribution outfit. U can mail me, so we hit it off from there. Congrats on ur book! E no easy
Re: Cool Nigerian Authored Books!! by Lurve(f): 10:35am On Nov 17, 2012
try readin sparkling emerald.i luuuuuuuuuvvvv d book smileytry readin sparkling emerald.i luuuuuuuuuvvvv d book
Re: Cool Nigerian Authored Books!! by kenlite: 10:17am On Nov 18, 2012
Hi guys, i'll really need ur help and advice. I have writen and printed some copies of my first book, and it is selling well in my campus. I need help on marketting and distributing to make it spread and get to many book shops in the country. This is my first, plz help me with your good advice. Tanks.
Re: Cool Nigerian Authored Books!! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2012
kenlite: Hi guys, i'll really need ur help and advice. I have writen and printed some copies of my first book, and it is selling well in my campus. I need help on marketting and distributing to make it spread and get to many book shops in the country. This is my first, plz help me with your good advice. Tanks.

Ok bro. Send an excerpt to me nchewiedu@gmail.com. Let's kick it off from there. Congrats on publishing!! U r already living a lot of people's dream.

(1) (Reply)

Chinua Achebe At 82: “we Remember Differently” By Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie / Shakespeare Fellowship 2012 Essay Competition / Student Project Topics And The Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.