Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Crucial - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Crucial (654 Views)

10 Crucial Things To Include In Your CV / 10 Crucial Things To Include In Your CV / 5 Crucial Home Business Tips To Realize Financial Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crucial by kpompey: 12:25am On Oct 22, 2012
Kindly assist with an address of any coy into lift and heavy load carrier(Pneumatic or Hydraulic) design.I aimed to build a career for myself in this field.As all effort to secure a job of my dream proof abortive owing to man know man and Nigerian Politics.I graduated with almost a first class degree in Industrial and Production Engineering coupled with a national diploma with an upper credit grade in Industrial maintenance Engineering from Yaba college of Technology.I have close to three years experience in the manufacturing industry.If you are willing to help,my number is 08034221096.

Can anyone be of help,I just have to start now.

(1) (Reply)

Job Hunters / Students Without Borders International / Fcmb Result Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.