Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

Happy Birthday Arsene Wenger - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Happy Birthday Arsene Wenger (6577 Views)

Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) / UEFA Bans Arsene Wenger For 3 Matches & Fined Him €40,000 For Improper Conduct / Alex Ferguson And Arsene Wenger Interview (funny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Arsene Wenger by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2012
Okay, so his "Pre-Birthday Surprise" was the Norwich Defeat? undecided
Re: Happy Birthday Arsene Wenger by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2012
caukerzee: Stingy under achiever, mediocrity is his policy, most overrated p r i c k of all time, only concerned with making money robbing the fans of their happiness. 8 years and running, still ambitionless only concerned about making profit for the greedy owners. Ass-nal remains a feeder club, make a player and sell him at his prime. Till this d i c k head is fired, arsenal fans should be ready to be always underdogs.

oh yeah. like chelsea and man-u are in debt and will go extinct soon.
up arsene wenger. the professor of football
Re: Happy Birthday Arsene Wenger by Smartiegurl(f): 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2012
I-YuckMouf-I:
Happy Birthday for what!?!?

For Being an Overrated manager who has underachieved his whole career in the EpL ??!

For Constantly getting his skull crushed and caved in by Man United and Chelsea Year after year?!!?

For having an Endless Supply of Under Utilized French Talent that he can't even Manage Properly??!!?

Fuc Him.

It's time for this Guy to Perish!

This old Bastaard should expire shortly!

...Who Cares about the English League Anyway....bunch of scoundrels who have robbed Africa of All it's Talent.

Just to dress them up in those Corny EPL Kits.

Why is a Lion the Symbol anyway?!!?

Ha..subliminal Message?!!?

.... wink

It's all about Fc Barcelona.

La Liga!

Viva Barca!
u can quench 4 all i care, he is a great Man so stp sayn wat u dnt knw. Happy Birthday My coach!
Re: Happy Birthday Arsene Wenger by caukerzee(m): 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2012
Shaw007: sharrAp diatongue. . .u jst jealous No one else develops talent Like D Proftonguetongue cool
I jst wish Nigeria had an Arsene w(v)enger embarassed
dude you have just shown how much of an illitrate you are. Why would a barca, a club that has won over 20 trophies in the last 8 years, be jelous of a club who has remaind trophyless in the last 8 years and running? Which dead players at his disposal? Bara will never posess such mediocre players like arsenal, barca has the best football academy (la massia academy) in the world plus they are not a stingy club like arsenal that dont buy quality players. Sorry to break your heart bro.
Re: Happy Birthday Arsene Wenger by slap1(m): 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, THE BESTEST COACH IN THE WORLD, THE FOOTBALL GURU, THE PROPHET OF FOOTBALL, THE CHIEF COSMETICIAN OF EPL. . . ARSENE WENGER! Gunnerz 4 life!
Re: Happy Birthday Arsene Wenger by caukerzee(m): 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2012
rafhell:

you will wait your whole life to see chelsea and man u go down. By the time arsenal doesnt qualify for cl, you will realize the arsenal board members and owners will realize they have just been wasting their time all these year. CL qualification is the only reason arsenal has had the guts to remain mediocre. Now that spurs are in the pack for top four contenders, watch your dear arsenal fall. FYI even arsenal is in debt, they are not done paying for the construction of emirates stadium. Honestly, i admire arsenals financial policies, but it aint gon win the trophies. Thats the sad fact.
Re: Happy Birthday Arsene Wenger by Bendtner111(m): 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2012
Happy Birthday Arsene Wenger,may this Birthday end your trophy drought.
Re: Happy Birthday Arsene Wenger by emmke(m): 3:55pm On Oct 22, 2012
Happy birthday to the one and only Wenger
The best manager in the world
Fergie, Guardiola, Mourinho, mancini cannot achieve half of what he achieved with the limited resources at Arsenal.
During his era, Arsenal successfully built a world class stadium all the time maintaining at least a top 4 spot in the epl, reaching at least the knock out stage of the UCL. True Arsenal fans know the club is lucky to have him. Plastic fans can go and support chelsea, city and barca. THE ARSENAL doesn't need U
Re: Happy Birthday Arsene Wenger by Abmarshalo(m): 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2012
Happy BD to the best Manager Arsene Wenger. This season you will treuly lift d UCL, EPL, FA, and CARLING cup as your BD gift.
Re: Happy Birthday Arsene Wenger by just4francisca: 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2012
happy birthday to u my man. Ure still d best manager in d whole wide world.
Re: Happy Birthday Arsene Wenger by isaco(m): 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2012
Happy birthday prof. I wish to attain up to dis your height in my own career in life. Many players will forever remember you for wat you did for them. You hav tried. Long life baba. I like everybody's comment except few who dont kno wat to say or how to wish a celebrant well at the right time.
Re: Happy Birthday Arsene Wenger by montero4relo(m): 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2012
HBD, LLNP, the Prof. in Arsene we trust...Gunner till i die!!!
Re: Happy Birthday Arsene Wenger by caukerzee(m): 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2012
Wetin
Re: Happy Birthday Arsene Wenger by sylve11: 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2012
HBD Arsene Wenger, wish u long life and plenty of success. cool
Re: Happy Birthday Arsene Wenger by osymerga(m): 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2012
At 63 years,and the man never marry,haba ? Is he importent or irresponsible ? In my place,a man of 40 and yet unmarried is seen as a failure....He should do something about that o b4 is late..Wish him HBD sha,bt the sky will always be blue...UP CHELSEA
Re: Happy Birthday Arsene Wenger by gunner4life(m): 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2012
I-YuckMouf-I:
[font=Arial Black] Happy Birthday for what!?!?

For Being an Overrated manager who has underachieved his whole career in the EpL ??!

For Constantly getting his skull crushed and caved in by Man United and Chelsea Year after year?!!?

For having an Endless Supply of Under Utilized French Talent that he can't even Manage Properly??!!?

Fuc Him.

It's time for this Guy to Perish!

This old Bastaard should expire shortly!

...Who Cares about the English League Anyway....bunch of scoundrels who have robbed Africa of All it's Talent.

Just to dress them up in those Corny EPL Kits.

Why is a Lion the Symbol anyway?!!?

Ha..subliminal Message?!!?

.... wink

It's all about Fc Barcelona.

La Liga!

Viva Barca![/fo nt]
na yeye dey worry you. you call a league that has been and will always be abt 2 teams a league . mtcheeew! SMH for u. get alife bro!
Re: Happy Birthday Arsene Wenger by jamebex(m): 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2012
happy birthday to le professor
Re: Happy Birthday Arsene Wenger by jamal230(m): 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2012
Dude r u ok
Re: Happy Birthday Arsene Wenger by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2012
Re: Happy Birthday Arsene Wenger by fcdalatu: 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2012
OP, so true-true this man no get wife, cos i know see anywhere weh u mention say en get wife?

MAN U TILL ETERNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Happy Birthday Arsene Wenger by caukerzee(m): 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2012
[quote author=emmke]Happy birthday to the one and only Wenger
Fergie, Guardiola, Mourinho, mancini cannot achieve half of what he achieved with the limited resources at Arsenal.
During his era, Arsenal successfully built a world class stadium all the time maintaining at least a top 4 spot in the epl, reaching at least the knock out stage of the UCL. True Arsenal fans know the club is lucky to have him. Plastic fans can go and support chelsea, city and barca.[\quote] which kind limited resourses? Ass-nal makes the highest profit in the epl. Your selfish owners are just concerned with enriching themselves and they are contempted with being a mediocre club, decived by the fact that the qualify for cl every year. This year will be a shocker for ass-nal. The have firm contenders for 4th spot this year in spurs, everton and maybe looserpool. By the time they dont qualify, in which i strongly believe they wount, their eyes will be open to the fact that they have been wasting their time all these years. Have respect for the big dogs please. jose, pep and sir alex are a leauge of thier own. Go check their trophy cabinate. Never mention wenger in the same leauge as them, its a big insult. And talking about plastic fans, ass-nal got the highest number of plastic fans. This year alone, i name more than 20 arsenal fans who stopped supporting ass-nal due to frustration of no tropies. Sorry to break your heart mr ASS-nal fan.
Re: Happy Birthday Arsene Wenger by caukerzee(m): 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2012
[quote author=emmke]Happy birthday to the one and only Wenger
During his era, Arsenal successfully built a world class stadium all the time maintaining at least a top 4 spot in the epl, reaching at least the knock out stage of the UCL. True Arsenal fans know the club is lucky to have him. Plastic fans can go and support chelsea, city and barca.[\quote] which kind limited resourses? Ass-nal makes the highest profit in the epl. Your selfish owners are just concerned with enriching themselves and they are contempted with being a mediocre club, decived by the fact that the qualify for cl every year. This year will be a shocker for ass-nal. The have firm contenders for 4th spot this year in spurs, everton and maybe looserpool. By the time they dont qualify, in which i strongly believe they wount, their eyes will be open to the fact that they have been wasting their time all these years. Have respect for the big dogs please. jose, pep and sir alex are a leauge of thier own. Go check their trophy cabinate. Never mention wenger in the same leauge as them, its a big insult. And talking about plastic fans, ass-nal got the highest number of plastic fans. This year alone, i name more than 20 arsenal fans who stopped supporting ass-nal due to frustration of no tropies. Sorry to break your heart mr ASS-nal fan.
Re: Happy Birthday Arsene Wenger by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2012
Re: Happy Birthday Arsene Wenger by caukerzee(m): 5:07pm On Oct 22, 2012
gunner4life: na yeye dey worry you. you call a league that has been and will always be abt 2 teams a league . mtcheeew! SMH for u. get alife bro!
its a two horse race because barca and madrid are miles ahead of the others! The two best teams in the world. Not that other teams in spain are not good, its just that real and barca are class ahead of the others. For example, see how athletico(a team that finished 5th) r a p e d EPLs table toppers and so-called champions of europe. See how spanis players from 2nd teir teams in spain in the persons of silva, mata, carzola, mich, etc have come to england and have become epls best players when we didnt even know them when they were in spain.
Re: Happy Birthday Arsene Wenger by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2012
Nasri100:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsene_Wenger

Happy 63rd birthday to the "Le Professeur", the genius at Arsenal. . . .Arsene Wenger cheesy
see adulterated biography, y u no complete the complete s:h***i.t u were already spooing.. U left out d side dat he hasn't won anytn since 2005 and dat he rap****ed theo walcot till he had bile. Stupid arsene wenger, useless arsenal fans...fiakwa.... Dz season na my aji ike una go win ie one strand of my aji ike
Re: Happy Birthday Arsene Wenger by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2012
L̲̅☺ℓ. My birthdae mate. Hapi birthdae to us (and others celebratin 2dae). Not an arsenal fan tho grin
Re: Happy Birthday Arsene Wenger by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2012
rafhell:

this ikpu ikwikwi, how chelsea take dey in debt, by the way show ur source and how much chelsea is owing, lemme me show u how the current sponsors to the club have offsetted like 3/4 of it.. Okay was it cos being in debt dat arsenal hates buying good players instead hunts 4 d left overs on free transfer, like d rabid menstrating mumu chiamaka from french league, una get luck small for carzola, see wash wash motherless baby gervinho una go buy, see
d albino wey dey use bleaching cream una buy dat is allergic to goal post I mean giroud, na why dat time drogba still dey, wen arsene wenger see drogba, afo ana asa, en go dey do'am like running stomach ie ona ayu piripiri. Make una arsenal go get life at least if una just win champions league, una go fit comot come talk 2 other clubs and 4 u iwu azu okpoooo and how u take pass common entrance exam when u no sabi 2 2 = 4

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Arsene Wenger by merlin2oo(m): 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2012
HBD TO THE PROFFESSOR OF FOOTBALL
Re: Happy Birthday Arsene Wenger by IYuckMoufI: 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2012
ebamma: will u shut up,when did u start watching football,The barca you claim to fan will not achieve half of what this man achieved with the players at his disposal,

Fam ...He basically had is personal pick of all of France Best Players! alone with some English London Youths! and still could not fuc with the great Barca Dynasty....

Talking this Rubbish....

Fuc Outa Here Mate.

Barca Youth Team Produces better players! our talent scouts are better. Superior

Arsene Legacy is Built off Taking French Black Youths and slapping them onto a english side with horribly designed Football Kits. Who have underachieved for years.

Delusional Arsenal Fans.

All of France, Plus North London, Plus French Speaking African Nations....and How many Champions League Titles?!?! NONE!

Hahahahahahah

Robbing all that French Speaking Black Talent and couldn't win a damn thing!

I remember this niqqah had a whole black defensive backline of all French African Players!

Sagna,Gallas,Glichy,Song as a Defensive Midfielder ..Plus Toure! Plus that bum azz niqqah Eboue

plus Adebayor in the front!

All that Stolen Black Talent...and could not do shiitt!!!!

Happy BirthDay My Black Asss!!.....

His Claim to fam is Coaching Robbed African Blood and Talent and under achieving with them.....

Wow what a Legacy.

Viva Barca Fool!! grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Arsene Wenger by Mercury3000: 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2012
happy bday my guy, Gunners for life
Re: Happy Birthday Arsene Wenger by Jambsupport(f): 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2012
hapi bday my club coach buh ur tyme is up
Re: Happy Birthday Arsene Wenger by Nazirano(m): 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2012
SIR Arsene Wenger, u deserve it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Czech Republic Vs Turkey: Euro 2016 (0 - 2) On 21st June 2016 / Manchester City Vs Sunderland (3 - 2) On 1st January 2015 / Pre-season Friendly Tournament Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.