Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,984 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Api For Jamb, Waec And Neco - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Api For Jamb, Waec And Neco (4592 Views)

Public API For Nigerian Newspapers / How Do I Create An API For A Website Or Blog In JSON Format. / Mtn Api For Selling Mobile Applications That Is Of Nigerian Origin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Api For Jamb, Waec And Neco by BodyKiss(m): 5:01am On Oct 22, 2012
Is there any available API for JAMB, WAEC and NECO? A prospect want me to develop application that will enable student check their JAMB, WAEC and NECO result and timetable.

I can't seem to find API for any of the exam type. Please I would like a pointer, if there's any available.

Thanks.
Re: Api For Jamb, Waec And Neco by xtremrules(m): 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
Please i will love to know if your found an api for any of the exams especially JAMB.
Re: Api For Jamb, Waec And Neco by abdul4me(m): 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
Re: Api For Jamb, Waec And Neco by webdeveloperqx: 8:44am On Dec 11, 2016
BodyKiss:
Is there any available API for JAMB, WAEC and NECO? A prospect want me to develop application that will enable student check their JAMB, WAEC and NECO result and timetable.

I can't seem to find API for any of the exam type. Please I would like a pointer, if there's any available.

Thanks.

There are API provider, google : AIRVEND API.

i can forward you the docs.

contact me at webdeveloperqx@gmail.com
Re: Api For Jamb, Waec And Neco by seunope2004(m): 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2019
We have developed Nigeria Past Questions APIs endpoints that supplies questions in JSON format. It covers Majorly UTME and WASSEC past questions. Questions are from 1900 to 2016. We don't have all the questions but you are always free to submit questions to info@aloc.ng

ALOC endpoint also makes provision for users to flag typo and answers that appears be wrong. It is an open source project, see the source code here https://github.com/Seunope/aloc-endpoints

To start consuming the API endpoints visit http://questions.aloc.ng/

To see an example, click link
https://questions.aloc.ng/api/q?subject=chemistry&year=2005

Re: Api For Jamb, Waec And Neco by tangoalpharomeo: 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2022
Honest Advice: if you plan on basing your software on a freemium model, don't host the entire code on a public GitHub repository with a FOSS licence, else anyone can download it and do with it as they please.

(1) (Reply)

Appointment Scheduler In Asp / Why You Should Start Programming With C. / Financial Modeling With Excel Material Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.