Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Happy Birthday To Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan (4558 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me / Hold Up As A Result Of Uduaghan's Birth Day Party / Happy Birthday To Linda Ikeji At 32 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan by Stellafax: 8:04am On Oct 22, 2012
Help us lord.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan by frivoke: 8:23am On Oct 22, 2012
A very big happy birthday to you sir. And may God give you more wisdom to lead the state to the next level in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan by Okijajuju1(m): 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2012
Okay...

I hope he didnt declare a state wide public holiday like Rochas Okorocha did..

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan by Tenderly1(f): 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2012
I hope you do more for your state.
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan by ihebrooke(m): 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2012
Happy Birthday.
One question though

When will the delta state residents start enjoying the dividends of democracy?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2012
Okija_juju: Okay...

You eh. cheesy

But, hmm, what if he did? undecided
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan by karosky: 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2012
who cares
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan by zeal500: 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2012
Birthdays where the pple of delta enjoys nothing
No single promise met
i am ashamed
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan by wola44: 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2012
Please when is Public holiday ?
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan by coputa(m): 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2012
Happy birthday to a confused governor that is leading the state backward....i hope state fund will not be spent unnecessarily in celebrating his birthday...the state is in comatose

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan by gator666: 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2012
I wonder... what is the point of publicly wishing a happy birthday to someone who does not even know you exist (and never will)?!
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2012
interesting...i share my birthdate with my state governor...HBD then to both of us
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan by sylve11: 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2012
gator_666: I wonder... what is the point of publicly wishing a happy birthday to someone who does not even know you exist (and never will)?!
grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2012
Lol, DRTV has been airing birthday messages from his sycophants since morning.
I wonder how much of state money he will spend to celebrate his rotten birthday party.
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan by Azubreezy(m): 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2012
Here is a very big baiday present 4 u. mess U very much, sir. Das a mess with a capital F
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan by duality(m): 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2012
happy Birthday your excellency may God grant you the wisdom to do the best for Delta state.
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan by nkemKalu: 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2012
How many years is he celebrating?
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan by warrikid(m): 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2012
A better and more memorable event Jor. The seventh remembrance ceremony of honorable Friday Ani,the mayor of uvwie. May his soul rest in peace even as his legacy lives on. Remembrance party presently on in his compound at G.R.A Effurun,warri and at daddy showkeys compound for all deltans in Lagos. Live on boss. cry

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan by oniwo(m): 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2012
;DHappy birthday to you our GOD chosen Governor.
May God Amighty continue guilding you and your family Amen.
The best governor ever witness in the land of delta.
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan by ikachi1: 5:47pm On Oct 22, 2012
Despite the fact that our governor is the worst civilian governor that Delta state has ever dreamed of, I still wish him a happy birthday. May this birthday give him the opportunity to change his ways and work for the people of the state rather than enriching his families and cronies while there is no tangible project despite all the inflow of unimaginable amount of money into the state coffers.
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan by condralbede(m): 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2012
Happy birthday my birthday mate.....hop U wil wish me same too? grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan by joebol: 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2012
And how and why must this make d frontage?
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan by oseiwe(m): 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2012
I don't like him but I'm still gonna wish him well. Na d wife I wan flog.
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan by kessyur: 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2012
Happy Birthday to u sir. I pray in this celebration rebirth good governance for Deltans, especially the IKA CLAN. I wish you the best in governance, competing with the likes of Fashola and not Orji of Abia.
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan by Stellafax: 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2012
Okija_juju: Okay...

No he did not. He is not lawless like others.
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan by Stellafax: 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2012
kessyur: Happy Birthday to u sir. I pray in this celebration rebirth good governance for Deltans, especially the IKA CLAN. I wish you the best in governance, competing with the likes of Fashola and not Orji of Abia.
Amen
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan by Stellafax: 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2012
oseiwe: I don't like him but I'm still gonna wish him well. Na d wife I wan flog.
What has the wife done to u?
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan by Stellafax: 10:08pm On Oct 22, 2012
joebol: And how and why must this make d frontage?
because he is a man of dignity.
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan by Stellafax: 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2012
condralbede: Happy birthday my birthday mate.....hop U wil wish me same too? grin
Definately I wish you all u wish me.Thanks
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan by Stellafax: 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2012
ikachi1: Despite the fact that our governor is the worst civilian governor that Delta state has ever dreamed of, I still wish him a happy birthday. May this birthday give him the opportunity to change his ways and work for the people of the state rather than enriching his families and cronies while there is no tangible project despite all the inflow of unimaginable amount of money into the state coffers.
why did you make such comment? Maybe you are not following up series of development and human capital programs on going in the state.
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan by Stellafax: 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2012
oniwo: ;DHappy birthday to you our GOD chosen Governor.
May God Amighty continue guilding you and your family Amen.
The best governor ever witness in the land of delta.
Thanks for being there. God bless you friend.
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan by Stellafax: 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2012
nkem Kalu: How many years is he celebrating?
I am plus one today.Governor EEU (CON) .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Create Your Football Squad / CHARITY PROJECT - Let's Connect Today / Short Ankara Gowns For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.