Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Death Of A Six Months Unborn Baby. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Death Of A Six Months Unborn Baby. (689 Views)

Corps Member Dies Mysteriously As Husband Of Six Months Flees (Pictured) / Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student / How Can One Determine The Sex Of Their Unborn Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Death Of A Six Months Unborn Baby. by magiccheche: 9:02am On Oct 22, 2012
Today makes it exactly one year since i got married.My wife was working in Abuja before we managed to work her transfer back to the city where i am. She took in five months after we wedded,she got registered for anti-natal both in a teaching hospital and navy clinic and she has been so serious with her anti-natal classes or appointment. I hardly allow her to do any tedious house chore to avoid being stressed up. After about three months of pregnancy, she started complaining of seeing blood when she is taking her bath, we immediately visited our gynecologist who gave us the instances that could lead to that but none of it was applicable to our case. Right from the third month, she had been having cases of threatened abortion but became stable from the fourth month and finally in the sixth month, the baby died in her womb.
she has been so depressed ever since and we had already planned on shopping for the baby this month but this is how it all ended. From those in the medical field or those who has had experience on this should please tell me what possibly could lead to this. we've consulted several gynecologists outside our personal consultant but they all seem not to deduce the real cause.
Re: Death Of A Six Months Unborn Baby. by dominique(f): 9:31am On Oct 22, 2012
Sorry for your loss. Its never easy to lose a pregnancy at any stage especially if you've been taking precautions. Just bear in mind that yours is not the first case of spontanous abortion. In most cases, doctors cant pinpoint any particular reason for this. If it helps, you can post some of her pregnancy history here (ie the medications she was using before/after the bleeding, if she was treated for malaria, the nature of her work etc). Maybe the docs can deduce something from this.
May God grant comfort you this difficult period and bless you with healthy children in future.

(1) (Reply)

Any Doctors Here? Pile Victim Needs Help. / Pls Doctors What Is Happening / Body Treatment Centre/ Health Care Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.