Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Pictures Of Charley Boy As 'Linda' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Charley Boy As 'Linda' (18631 Views)

Dbanj And Charley Boy Pictured Together / Throwback Photo Of Phyno As A Boy As He Celebrates His 29th Birthday / Charley Boy Writes On Buhari's Inability To Appoint Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Charley Boy As 'Linda' by tomakint: 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2012
onatisi:
i really feel touched when i see this guy like this knowing the pains his father and mother will be having an the ridicule his children and grandchildren will be subjected to everyday

You can imagine what must be going in the hearts of his parents, it's pathetic Charly Boy has taken what used to be like jokes i those days to an extreme level which is quite strange and disturbing. I can bet this guy must be involved in some 'sexual relationships that would better be imagined than seen'. Charly Boy is LOST!!!
Re: Pictures Of Charley Boy As 'Linda' by pimplucious: 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2012
I see not a thing wrong with this man. He's just doing his thing and cashing in on ya'll hatred for him. Live ur life and let him live his the the world is big enough for errbody! QED!
Re: Pictures Of Charley Boy As 'Linda' by onatisi(m): 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2012
pimp_lucious :
I see not a thing wrong with this man. He's just doing his thing and cashing in on ya'll hatred for him. Live ur life and let him live his the the world is big enough for errbody! QED!
hmmm ,ok,how will u feel if ur first son start showing his unclothedness on the net at the of 50yrs ,will u give a party for him?ets be honest this guy is a painful sore for his parents ,children and grandchildren.this should serve as a lesson for ppl too there is or should be a limit to how much we copy western fashion and culture
Re: Pictures Of Charley Boy As 'Linda' by cgem: 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2012
[size=18pt]GAY GAY GAY GAY!!!!!! DISGUSTING BS!!!![/size]
Re: Pictures Of Charley Boy As 'Linda' by onatisi(m): 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2012
tomakint:

You can imagine what must be going in the hearts of his parents, it's pathetic Charly Boy has taken what used to be like jokes i those days to an extreme level which is quite strange and disturbing. I can bet this guy must be involved in some 'sexual relationships that would better be imagined than seen'. Charly Boy is LOST!!!
parents should also learn a lesson,all this maddness started lttle by little,they might have counted it as fashion or trend at that time until it was allowed to develop into a monster in this man,onlly God can cure him now ,his parents cant beat him or scold him again,it is too late,a sticth in time saves nice,TRAIN UP YOUR CHILD IN THE WAYS OF THE LORD AND WHEN HE GROWS UP HE SHALL NOT DEPART FROM IT
Re: Pictures Of Charley Boy As 'Linda' by johndavid1(m): 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2012
pimp_lucious :
ur riteman
Re: Pictures Of Charley Boy As 'Linda' by pimplucious: 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2012
onatisi:
hmmm ,ok,how will u feel if ur first son start showing his unclothedness on the net at the of 50yrs ,will u give a party for him?ets be honest this guy is a painful sore for his parents ,children and grandchildren.this should serve as a lesson for ppl too there is or should be a limit to how much we copy western fashion and culture

This guy is definitely not gay. He once threatened to sue some media company for calling him illuminati, gay etc. He knows exactly what he's doing and u guys r helping him achiving it. He calls what he's doing "art". So, let him be.
Re: Pictures Of Charley Boy As 'Linda' by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2012
pimp_lucious :

This guy is definitely not gay. He once threatened to sue some media company for calling him illuminati, gay etc. He knows exactly what he's doing and u guys r helping him achiving it. He calls what he's doing "art". So, let him be.

....^lol^

mikron: please lets not condemn this man. this is just his style, everyone has a right to do whatever he or she wants. take denrenle for instance, his style is similar to this man too.

Oh?...That's his "Style"..Ehh? lol that's what they call it in Nigeria ehh?...

"Style"..

Hehe lol

Take denrele for instance, his style is similar to this man's.....

lol Hilarious

Me Personally, I don't find this "Style" Objectionable, However, The prophets i commune with...speak about this particular style with Vile Words and Reprehensible Venom.

If the Prophets say it's wrong, Then it is wrong.

You are not allowed to think freely and have an Opinion of your Own.

This Style is Capable of Casting Satanic Dispersions

People can Die....Hate can breed....Wars will be fought...Divisions of those fractions will breed extremism.

Unlike Religion....This Satanic "Style" is capable of immeasurable evil.

..................... cool
Re: Pictures Of Charley Boy As 'Linda' by samkoro: 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2012
30 years ago Charly boy deviced a way of making money through peoples idle talk and hate comments.If u start loving him,he will start losing money .He started this years back when it was even an abormination for women to wear trousers or lip sticks.It is even easier for him now.

That is Charly Boy,a cartoon figure and not Mr Charles Oputa
Re: Pictures Of Charley Boy As 'Linda' by SlimBoss1(m): 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2012
To face reality, This guy does not make any sense to me, he's too old for this BS, I pray he get sane soon.
Re: Pictures Of Charley Boy As 'Linda' by onatisi(m): 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2012
samkoro: 30 years ago Charly boy deviced a way of making money through peoples idle talk and hate comments.If u start loving him,he will start losing money .He started this years back when it was even an abormination for women to wear trousers or lip sticks.It is even easier for him now.

That is Charly Boy,a cartoon figure and not Mr Charles Oputa
so u think at age 65 he is making money by taking nude pictures of himself abi?can you buy his naked picture ?
Re: Pictures Of Charley Boy As 'Linda' by SlimBoss1(m): 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2012
@pimp_lucious, @john_david, @samkoro.. Will you dress that way all in the name of money making? To be sincere, this is now beyond money making, i'm sure he has lost it already.. will you at age over 60 dress like this?, leave the stage when ovation is loudest, he's becoming a nuisance for real. NO HARD FEELINGS.
Re: Pictures Of Charley Boy As 'Linda' by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2012
This man has mental health issues.
Re: Pictures Of Charley Boy As 'Linda' by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2012
^lol grin
Re: Pictures Of Charley Boy As 'Linda' by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2012
Oh please leave charley boy alone,all man to himself and the guy don make am for life remember
Re: Pictures Of Charley Boy As 'Linda' by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2012
Charley Boy gets more defense support than Tonto Dike
Re: Pictures Of Charley Boy As 'Linda' by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2012
In an Extremely Religious Country like Nigeria that Speaks Volumes.
Re: Pictures Of Charley Boy As 'Linda' by crisycent: 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2012
Dude you are too old for this bull sh!t.
Re: Pictures Of Charley Boy As 'Linda' by Beno3: 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2012
Pls I beg you all to leave charly boy alone... I like him so much because he's a man who have singled him self out amongst nigerians because he's got swaggs most of the foreigners envy. He is, one of his kind in africa. And am happy he is a nigerian. If you truely know what entertainment, thrilling, and suspense means, you will not be asking why he is retained as judge in nigerian idle why others are not. kissPls I beg you all to leave charly boy alone... I like him so much because he's a man who have singled him self out amongst nigerians because he's got swaggs most of the foreigners envy. He is, one of his kind in africa. And am happy he is a nigerian. If you truely know what entertainment, thrilling, and suspense means, you will not be asking why he is retained as judge in nigerian idle why others are not. [b]Pls I beg you all to leave charly boy alone... I like him so much because he's a man who have singled him self out amongst nigerians because he's got swaggs most of the foreigners envy. He is, one of his kind in africa. And am happy he is a nigerian. If you truely know what entertainment, thrilling, and suspense means, you will not be asking why he is retained as judge in nigerian idle why others are not. kissPls I beg you all to leave charly boy alone... I like him so much because he's a man who have singled him self out amongst nigerians because he's got swaggs most of the foreigners envy. He is, one of his kind in africa. And am happy he is a nigerian. If you truely know what entertainment, thrilling, and suspense means, you will not be asking why he is retained as judge in nigerian idle why others are not. [/b]Pls I beg you all to leave charly boy alone... I like him so much because he's a man who have singled him self out amongst nigerians because he's got swaggs most of the foreigners envy. He is, one of his kind in africa. And am happy he is a nigerian. If you truely know what entertainment, thrilling, and suspense means, you will not be asking why he is retained as judge in nigerian idle why others are not. kissPls I beg you all to leave charly boy alone... I like him so much because he's a man who have singled him self out amongst nigerians because he's got swaggs most of the foreigners envy. He is, one of his kind in africa. And am happy he is a nigerian. If you truely know what entertainment, thrilling, and suspense means, you will not be asking why he is retained as judge in nigerian idle why others are not.
Re: Pictures Of Charley Boy As 'Linda' by mrendowed2: 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2012
charlie.wetin dey happen?
Re: Pictures Of Charley Boy As 'Linda' by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 22, 2012
I'll surely try to watch a couple of episodes of Nigerian Idol this season. . . .to see what this Nigerian Icon would come up with. Such a spectacular life he has lived.
Re: Pictures Of Charley Boy As 'Linda' by dave247(m): 11:48pm On Oct 22, 2012
Like Son Like Father, Bleep up people... He was deprive of such during his Youthful age in America... And now he is feeling likd them in all ways. AREA FATHER FOR WHICH AREA? Your father Yash!
Re: Pictures Of Charley Boy As 'Linda' by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 22, 2012
Ben o: Pls I beg you all to leave charly boy alone... I like him so much because he's a man who have singled him self out amongst nigerians because he's got swaggs most of the foreigners envy. He is, one of his kind in africa. And am happy he is a nigerian. If you truely know what entertainment, thrilling, and suspense means, you will not be asking why he is retained as judge in nigerian idle why others are not. kissPls I beg you all to leave charly boy alone... I like him so much because he's a man who have singled him self out amongst nigerians because he's got swaggs most of the foreigners envy. He is, one of his kind in africa. And am happy he is a nigerian. If you truely know what entertainment, thrilling, and suspense means, you will not be asking why he is retained as judge in nigerian idle why others are not. [b]Pls I beg you all to leave charly boy alone... I like him so much because he's a man who have singled him self out amongst nigerians because he's got swaggs most of the foreigners envy. He is, one of his kind in africa. And am happy he is a nigerian. If you truely know what entertainment, thrilling, and suspense means, you will not be asking why he is retained as judge in nigerian idle why others are not. kissPls I beg you all to leave charly boy alone... I like him so much because he's a man who have singled him self out amongst nigerians because he's got swaggs most of the foreigners envy. He is, one of his kind in africa. And am happy he is a nigerian. If you truely know what entertainment, thrilling, and suspense means, you will not be asking why he is retained as judge in nigerian idle why others are not. [/b]Pls I beg you all to leave charly boy alone... I like him so much because he's a man who have singled him self out amongst nigerians because he's got swaggs most of the foreigners envy. He is, one of his kind in africa. And am happy he is a nigerian. If you truely know what entertainment, thrilling, and suspense means, you will not be asking why he is retained as judge in nigerian idle why others are not. kissPls I beg you all to leave charly boy alone... I like him so much because he's a man who have singled him self out amongst nigerians because he's got swaggs most of the foreigners envy. He is, one of his kind in africa. And am happy he is a nigerian. If you truely know what entertainment, thrilling, and suspense means, you will not be asking why he is retained as judge in nigerian idle why others are not.

lol
Re: Pictures Of Charley Boy As 'Linda' by Solozzo(m): 11:53pm On Oct 22, 2012
safarigirl: On the plus side, I think he makes a fairly pretty lady grin

Supported. Cute, no wrinkles. Even beats his girlfriend. Laughs out loud!
Re: Pictures Of Charley Boy As 'Linda' by uarikibe: 12:48am On Oct 23, 2012
lol,this grandpa has a BUS-STOP named after him,very intresting.keep doing ur thing charlie
Re: Pictures Of Charley Boy As 'Linda' by StarFlux: 3:04am On Oct 23, 2012
If this is his thing, then well, it is. At least he dares to do something that he likes, even though it doesn't fit your taste. Don't condeomn him, or any other person for that matter. It's not your job or place to do so.
Re: Pictures Of Charley Boy As 'Linda' by Ifilinwa(f): 6:57am On Oct 23, 2012
Maybe dat lady aint a girl afterall, she may b a "he", nd his name is Jezebel.... Who knows..
Re: Pictures Of Charley Boy As 'Linda' by magiccheche: 9:16am On Oct 23, 2012
Fela to most people is seen as a legend today not just because of his songs which was always against the military government,but also because of his life style. People go to KALAKUTA REPUBLIC on yearly bases in remembrance of Fela and his beliefs. Charley Boy should be left alone. if he chooses to thread on this path, let him be. All ur complaint has not caused any change in Area father so why keep wasting time condemning him? His children and perhaps grand children are cool with his lifestyle. Justice Oputa i believe is not complaining either.
Re: Pictures Of Charley Boy As 'Linda' by pimplucious: 11:04am On Oct 23, 2012
~Royal~:
In an Extremely Religious Country like Nigeria that Speaks Volumes.

Please leave religion outta this. Nigeria is also damn corrupt. Talk about contradictions. Most of our problem in naija today is due to the fact that we can't separate religion from our day to day activities and we so damn scared to stand out different cuz of what pple will say just like the case of charly boy. I just took a close look at those pix, all I see is beauty and artistic splendor.
Re: Pictures Of Charley Boy As 'Linda' by simdam500(m): 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2012
He nid 2b delivered. Kinda ill
Re: Pictures Of Charley Boy As 'Linda' by Shaggyfreshfish(m): 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2012
I regret ever sharing thesame nationality with dis LovePeddler. Fuckn charlie grandpa!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fan Tattoos Davido's DMW LOGO On His Back (pics,vid) / I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa / Lagos Health Commisioner Gives OJB Free Dialysis Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.