Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Use For Your Vision - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Use For Your Vision (660 Views)

My Vision,my Mission / "If You Don't Have A VISION, You Will Be Deceived By The TELE-VISION;..." / Can Nigeria Leaders Make This Vision 2020 Come Reality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use For Your Vision by vizman4i(m): 11:57am On Oct 22, 2012
DON'T HIDE UR VISION ,BECAUSE THE WORLD IS ALL ABOUT THE VISION OF GOD TO MEN...THAT WHY WE LEAVE TILL THIS DAY...HAVE U EVER ASK UR SELF,WHY IS DOES RICH PERSONALITIES THERE...IS ALL BOUT THERE VISION,THEY EXPOSED IT AND IT MADE THEM WHAT THE ARE...AND DON'T SAY I HAVE IT AND I CAN'T APPLY IT U CAN TRY TO EXHIBIT IT...

FOR GOD IS THE GIVER OF THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT"And afterward I will pour out My Spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions. Joel 2: 28" ...

WHEN U DON'T APPLY IT HE WILL NEVER GIVE IT TO U AGAIN ,BECAUSE IS MADE TO SAVE LIFE "
Where there is no vision [no redemptive revelation of God], the people perish; but he who keeps the law [of God, which includes that of man]--blessed (happy, fortunate, and enviable) is he. Proverbs 29:18...

NOW SEE WHEN U HAVE VISION IMMEDIATELY GOD TAKES U TO BE THE PROPHET OF HIS PEOPLE"
And He said, Hear now...My words: If there is a prophet among you, I the Lord make Myself known to him in a vision and speak to him in a dream. Numbers 12: 6"...

IT WAS BECAUSE THE PEOPLE OF GOD LACK VISION THAT MADE THEM NOT TO KNOW WHEN THE SON OF MAN WAS TO BE BORN"And the Father Who sent Me has Himself testified concerning Me. Not one of you has ever given ear to His voice or seen His form (His face--what He is like). [You have always been deaf to His voice and blind to the vision of Him.] John 5: 37"...

SO THEREFORE MIND U THAT, SEE AND U DON'T EXPOSE IT U ARE NOT LEAVING THE CHRIST LIKE LIFE..."And one night the Lord said to Paul in a vision, Have no fear, but speak and do not keep silent. Acts 18: 9"..FOR GOD HAS GIVEN US THE POWER..."It was the Lord's pleasure for His righteousness' sake [in accordance with a steadfast and consistent purpose] to magnify instruction and revelation and glorify them. Isaiah 42: 21"...

(1) (Reply)

The Land Is Green / Scandalous, What Will You Do? / Oh Naija! a poem by Jeff Pierce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.