Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Genuine Land For Sale In Outskirt Of Ikorodu. From 250,000 Naira. Per Plot - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Genuine Land For Sale In Outskirt Of Ikorodu. From 250,000 Naira. Per Plot (1240 Views)

3bedroom Flat On A Half Plot Of Land 4sales@ Ibafo Lagos Nigeria. / I Acre Of Land Suitable For Poultry Needed On The Outskirt Of Ijebu Igbo / I Need A Plot Of Land In Outskirt Of Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genuine Land For Sale In Outskirt Of Ikorodu. From 250,000 Naira. Per Plot by zrazunet(m): 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2012
Genuine land for sale in Ikorodu Lagos Nigeria. From one plot to Hectares Price range 250,000 Naira Upward.
This lands are free of family dispute and you will be buying from genuine owner of this lands.

Legal document will be issued to you immediately. with the consent of the family Lawyer or your own lawyer.

Write zrazunetwork@gmail.com for further enquiries.

Re: Genuine Land For Sale In Outskirt Of Ikorodu. From 250,000 Naira. Per Plot by zrazunet(m): 9:47am On Oct 23, 2012
Still Available

(1) (Reply)

List Of Properties To Let At Ogba And Ojodu Axis / Boys-quarter For Rent At Lekki Phase1 (call Me Asap) / 4 Nos Semi- Detached Houses For Sale@agungi, Lekki Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.