Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,796 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:19 AM

Witchcraft And Medium Consulting Is Meaningless - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witchcraft And Medium Consulting Is Meaningless (494 Views)

Let Us Be Honest- Life Is Both Meaningless And Purposeless / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / Delivered From Witchcraft And Occultic Power. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Witchcraft And Medium Consulting Is Meaningless by ACKCITY: 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2012
"Someone may say to you, "Let's ask the mediums and those who consult the spirits of the dead. With their whisperings and mutterings, they will tell us what to do. But shouldn't people ask God for guidance? Should the living seek guidance from the dead? Isaiah 8:19 (NLT)

The Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English define "Dead" has something that is no longer alive, something no longer working because there is no power.

See how the man described to be the wisest man ever on earth described the "dead". Solomon in Ecclesiastes 9:5B-6, "The dead know nothing, they no longer play a part in anything here on earth" [http://www.ackcity.net/witchcraftandmedium.htm]
Re: Witchcraft And Medium Consulting Is Meaningless by mkmyers45(m): 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2012
Nonsense......What is your business?
Re: Witchcraft And Medium Consulting Is Meaningless by pastormustwacc: 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2012
Witchcraft and medium consulting works 100% if you meet the right people.
You need to understand more of how these things work before you open your mouth to say rubbish.

I am not on their side anyway, but I come from a lineage that practices such (so it was in the blood prior to deliverance), so I know it works.

But I have chosen to follow Jesus till I die.

Repent, Jesus is the only way.

(1) (Reply)

The End Time Signs Of Increased Wickedness ( edited ) / Rapper 'the Game' Portrays Jesus Christ As Gang Banger On Album Cover / Common Sence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.