Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

If You Don't Have The Capital To Advertise On Nairaland, This Is Your Chance - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / If You Don't Have The Capital To Advertise On Nairaland, This Is Your Chance (1303 Views)

How To Advertise On Facebook At Almost Free Price. / How To Raise Capital To Fund Your Business / How To Advertise On Yahoo Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Don't Have The Capital To Advertise On Nairaland, This Is Your Chance by Chrisvicmall: 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2012
First I would like to thank Seun and all the moderators working hard to improve the site and also for giving us this opportunity to run our program.

For some of us, advertising on nairaland might be daunting especially when you don't have the capital to advertise your product and service or when you are on budget. Soon our company, Chrisvicmall (www.chrisvicmall.com) will be running our ad on here but before that, we want to shear the good news with individuals who lack the capital to advertise on nairaland that Chrisvicmall has written a program that can help you to shear our traffic with us.

This ad program allows you to advertise your products, services and websites on our website.
Functions of the program
1.) Ability to monitor where your visitors are coming from(i.e their country).
2.) Ability to set your daily advert limit so that you can save cost and still remain in business. Once you reach your daily ad limit, your ad will stop getting clicks and impressions until the next day.
3.) Ability to know the number of clicks and impression you are getting.
4.) Ability to pause your advert. For example if you want your ads to stop appearing during midnigt,you can pause it before you go to bed at night.

FAQs
1.) Can I target geographical areas?:
Answer: We are sorry to say that for now, there is no geographical target.

2.) If I advertise on your website, where does my ad appear?
Answer: Your ad appear on our product pages, home pages, forum, and any other part of the website.

3.) What is the dimension of the ad needed?
Answer: We accept three ad sizes, i)The Sidebar --- 160x280pixel, ii)The Landscape ---- 240x100pixel, iii) The Portrait ---- 300x250pixel

4.) What is the maximum file size allow?
Answer: The maximum size of file allow is 20kb. But the small you make the size the better

5.) What is your main source of traffic?
Answer: As soon as we place our advert on nairaland, we want to make nairaland our main source of traffic and we hope to become a permanent advertiser on nairaland.

6.) How much do you charge for such service?
Answer: Currently we are charging $0.05/1:00naira per impression and 15naira/$0.15 per click.

7.) Is there any trial?
Answer: Since we are just starting and testing the program, we are offering free 50 credits to the first five people. Each of the five people will get 50 credits to test run the program.

Please note that our site is only an e-commerce website. In no way can it be compare to Nairaland which has a wide audience and beside, our traffic will be coming from here.

If you have any question or recommendation, feel free to ask it here. We can discuss the question here.
Re: If You Don't Have The Capital To Advertise On Nairaland, This Is Your Chance by Chrisvicmall: 2:18am On Oct 27, 2012
Our advert has finally come live on Nairaland platform. For those that wants to test what we mention above, don't hesitate to inform us. Thank you
Re: If You Don't Have The Capital To Advertise On Nairaland, This Is Your Chance by bigx(m): 7:43am On Oct 27, 2012
#smart..
I'm interested in testing, how do I start?
Re: If You Don't Have The Capital To Advertise On Nairaland, This Is Your Chance by Chrisvicmall: 9:37am On Oct 27, 2012
bigx: #smart..
I'm interested in testing, how do I start?

To get started, you have to design an advert banner for your business or website. There are three different ad banners you can design for your website/business. The pictures below show the type of banners we allow. Once you finish, register on Chrisvicmall and chat with us online or tell me your chrisvicmall username here. Your account will be recharged with 500naira. You can use it to advertise. If you have any question, please let me know

Re: If You Don't Have The Capital To Advertise On Nairaland, This Is Your Chance by Chrisvicmall: 9:42am On Oct 27, 2012
Portrait Advert

Re: If You Don't Have The Capital To Advertise On Nairaland, This Is Your Chance by Chrisvicmall: 9:43am On Oct 27, 2012
Sidebar Advert Banner

Re: If You Don't Have The Capital To Advertise On Nairaland, This Is Your Chance by chemashie(m): 10:00am On Oct 27, 2012
Can i also place some of my products on your website?
Re: If You Don't Have The Capital To Advertise On Nairaland, This Is Your Chance by Chrisvicmall: 10:27am On Oct 27, 2012
chemashie: Can i also place some of my products on your website?

Yes Chemashie, you can sell your products on our website. Chrisvicmall Platform is open to seller that wants to sell his or her product on the platform. All you need to do is to register and start adding your product.

If you take a closer look at the website, you will notice that the two HSDPA and one phone is always on the front page. If you want your product to always appear on the front page, there is a cost for that otherwise you can ignore paying and your product will still appear on the front page but it won't be static like the two HSDPA usb

(1) (Reply)

Konga.com Store Signup / We Produce & Print Nylon For Bread, Chicken, Pure Water, Shopping, Flour, Grains / Www.afriqueka.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.