Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

I Need Exporters Or Importers - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Need Exporters Or Importers (1005 Views)

Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers / IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). / Attn;are You An Exporters Of Agro-commodities Product Or You Are A Seller? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Exporters Or Importers by OdewoleEmma: 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2012
Hello everybody', I am an agro-product sourcing agent in nigeria.I am specializing in charcoal,cashew nuts,palm oil,palm kernel and nuts,soybeans etc.I need exporters or importers that we can work together.Ccontact me through my mail:emmanuelodewole@yahoo.com or +2347065058434
Re: I Need Exporters Or Importers by Barnix(m): 12:27am On Oct 25, 2012
Hello everyone,
I have a very genuine cocoa supplier based in Okada town, Edo state who can supply this product in large quantity to anywhere in Nigeria.
To be honest I don't have much experience in cocoa trade but I want to be a genuine and trustworthy middleman between the main supplier and serious buyers from any part of Nigeria.
I would ensure that both parties to any business transaction is satisfied at all times.
Please note that this is a genuine opportunity and I intend to deal solely with genuine buyers in any part of Nigeria and overseas if possible.
Call me on 08072044600 if interested.
Thank you and I look forward to a long lasting business relationship with interested buyers.
Re: I Need Exporters Or Importers by afecofrank(m): 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2012
Emma Odewole Adewole
Please can you supply Crude Palm Oil in large quantity monthly for export to Asia and Europe at a cheaper price?
Needed quantity is 50,000MT/month.
For bio-diesel and heating use.
Re: I Need Exporters Or Importers by OdewoleEmma: 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2012
Yes,contact me for discussion

(1) (Reply)

Motorcycle Parts Dealer And Importer Wanted,we Are Motorcycle Parts Exporter / Discover How To Start Your Own Lucrative Business And Start Smiling To Your Bank / Get New Usa,uk And Canada Number In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.