Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,894 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

3320sqm In Alalubasa At 30m - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3320sqm In Alalubasa At 30m (601 Views)

Urgent!!! 3 Plots Of Land For Sale 3mins From Chevron Roundabout At 30M Per Plot / 2 Storey Building At Ojo Alaba , Lagos With C Of O At 30m / 2 Storey Building At Ojo Alaba , Lagos With C Of O At 30m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3320sqm In Alalubasa At 30m by staaan(m): 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2012
This is a plot measured 2b 3320sqm in alalubasa gra ibadan. This plot has jst been bulldozed n is being fenced as we speak. Document is C of O. Price is 30m. Call 08032404804

Re: 3320sqm In Alalubasa At 30m by staaan(m): 7:08am On Oct 23, 2012
Available
Re: 3320sqm In Alalubasa At 30m by igbonla(m): 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2012
Is this at the old or new Alalubosa GRA?
Re: 3320sqm In Alalubasa At 30m by staaan(m): 10:47pm On Oct 30, 2012
igbonla: Is this at the old or new Alalubosa GRA?
Ur descriptn of old or new is quite vague as Alalubasa is generally an upcoming GRA compared to d likes of iyaganku, jericho n bodija. However, if u mean, if dis is located beyond or within d tarred area of Alalubasa? The answer wld be dat it is locatd beyond d tarred area. It does some level of comparative advantage.
Re: 3320sqm In Alalubasa At 30m by igbonla(m): 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2012
The portion of Alalubosa through the road by the museum is referred to as the "New" while you enter the "Old" just after the rail line when you are coming from Dugbe-Apata-Abeokuta road. I know the two are the same but the new has been cut off the old by some silly allocation of the link road for residential development.

I plan on talking to you at some point in case you have something I am interested in or I will send you my email address and the areas I am interested in so you could provide me with what you have.
Re: 3320sqm In Alalubasa At 30m by staaan(m): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2012
igbonla: The portion of Alalubosa through the road by the museum is referred to as the "New" while you enter the "Old" just after the rail line when you are coming from Dugbe-Apata-Abeokuta road. I know the two are the same but the new has been cut off the old by some silly allocation of the link road for residential development.

I plan on talking to you at some point in case you have something I am interested in or I will send you my email address and the areas I am interested in so you could provide me with what you have.
That explains d speedy development along dat museum road. However, i ll waiting 2 hear 4rm u. U cld reach via mail using villagreenestates@hotmail.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Hectares And Acres Of Land For Sale In Lekki Areas / n/a / A Very Good 1bedroom Flat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.