Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,067 members, 7,863,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

Companies Should Employ Students And Train Them - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Companies Should Employ Students And Train Them (520 Views)

Employ Fresh Graduates. / Privatisation: NITEL, MTEL To Employ 10,000 Nigerians – NATCOM / FG May Employ Jobless Graduates As Teachers – Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Companies Should Employ Students And Train Them by Bawizy(m): 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2012
Good Day Nairalanders!
I want to humbly suggest one very important step by which companies can account for competent and excellent staff.

I have observed in my little research about the american staff competency that they are patient with training their staff to whatever level they desire thereby making him\her an excellent staff in terms of competency and exposure. This does not make them excellent staff, but very loyal and eager to proof worthy, the trust and patience vested on him/her.

It is sad that in Nigeria, we are just looking for already made materials. Now, †нƹ question is, who would make them for us?

My suggestion is thus; for us to achieve this maximum competency that we desire from our staff, let us go to universities/high schools, get this students to enroll for internship during vacation, keep a close tab on them encourage them and make out of them, what we desire from a staff.

Thank You!!!

bawizy@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / Urgent Vacancy For Vibrant Graduates / 10 Top Sales Executives Needed Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.