Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

When Did You Get Your First Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / When Did You Get Your First Laptop (874 Views)

Picture Of The World First Laptop / World's First Laptop / World’s First Laptop! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Did You Get Your First Laptop by ghettodreamz(m): 7:24am On Oct 23, 2012
In what year did you get your first laptop?
What model? Specs and a brief review where appropriate?
How much does it cost?

MINE

Hp Pavilion DV9000

Got it in the year 2007 from a store in US at $1000( approximately 135K Naira then)

Fell head over the heels with it then as my first PC. Has Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 17inches wide screen,Sharp WebCam with integrated microphone and has a battery longevity span of 2-3hours when not on charge.

Used it for a little over 2yrs, I later dumped it at home not for any faulty reason but a change of taste majorly cos of size. Few years later, just like every other electronic gadgets would behave,I lost the HD and that was the beginning of its problems.

HONEST COMMENTS PLS??

Re: When Did You Get Your First Laptop by omiobo: 9:17am On Oct 23, 2012
gringringringrin. So make people wey no get laptop no comment. By way and by the bush,che! You go refund those who comment?
Re: When Did You Get Your First Laptop by ghettodreamz(m): 9:31am On Oct 23, 2012
omiobo: gringringringrin. So make people wey no get laptop no comment. By way and by the bush,che! You go refund those who comment?

Lolzzzz gringringrin.God go provide for them all before this year runs out by His grace.
Re: When Did You Get Your First Laptop by omiobo: 9:41am On Oct 23, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Lolzzzz gringringrin.God go provide for them all before this year runs out by His grace.

Lolz! Let God use you to provide for them. grin

(1) (Reply)

... / All Contacts Gone After Yosemite Upgrade!-how To Restore Original Contacts / Hp G3 255 Almost Brand New Laptop For Sale N40,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.