Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Which African Country Play The Best Brand Of Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which African Country Play The Best Brand Of Football (2445 Views)

ONE AFRICA !!! (which African team will emerge from the prelims? / Which African Country Has Achieved Most In Football? / Which African Player Has Scored The Most Goals In The Premiership? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which African Country Play The Best Brand Of Football by chucky234(m): 7:42am On Oct 23, 2012
Which African country play the best
brand of football,for me that should be Zambia.
1. Kenya
2. Nigeria
3. Uganda
4. Tanzania
5. Somalia
6. Ghana
7. Zimbabwe
8. South Africa
9. Botswana
10. Zambia
11.Cameroon
12. Rwanda
13. Egypt
14. Morocco
15. Angola
16. Cape Verde
17. Others; specify name
Let's have your vote:
Re: Which African Country Play The Best Brand Of Football by Arkti3(m): 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2012
chucky234: Which African country play the best
brand of football,for me that should be Zambia.
1. Kenya
2. Nigeria
3. Uganda
4. Tanzania
5. Somalia
6. Ghana
7. Zimbabwe
8. South Africa
9. Botswana
10. Zambia
11.Cameroon
12. Rwanda
13. Egypt
14. Morocco
15. Angola
16. Cape Verde
17. Others; specify name
Let's have your vote:

Let's be sincere with ourselves this time, Nigeria plays better than all other African countries.
Re: Which African Country Play The Best Brand Of Football by chucky234(m): 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2012
Arkt!^3:

Let's be sincere with ourselves this time, Nigeria plays better than all other African countries.
With what we played against Liberia I don't think we are behind Zambia and Cape Verde,maybe the AFCON will be a better place to judge.
Re: Which African Country Play The Best Brand Of Football by Syenite(m): 12:50am On Oct 28, 2012
@ Poster, Zambia for where? They dont even have a rich fooball tradition.

Football to me in African is segmented along:
North African style (not much talented but very efficient, close to European style). : Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia and Algeria top in this region. My no 1 here is Egypt.
West and Central Africa Style (Highly skilled and talented but not matched with efficiency).: Nigeria, Ghana, CIV and Cameroun top here. My no 1 & 2 here are Nigeria and Ghana (in any order)
East and Southern African Style (Least talented and least skilled in the whole of Africa, rely more on efficiency and tactics). Zambia and South Africa top here. No 1 being Zambia.

Over all I think Nigeria and Ghana have the best brand of football in Africa across all age categories including women football.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Valuable Football Player In The World Now? / Guaranteed Winning On Sportybet / Check Out This Reply To Messi Pushing A Referee In 2009 El Classico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.