Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

How Do I Prevent An Impending Bad Luck ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do I Prevent An Impending Bad Luck ? (803 Views)

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help / How To Summon Good Luck Fortune Spirit For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Prevent An Impending Bad Luck ? by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 23, 2012
Please I need advice on how to prevent an impending bad news . The fact is that whenever news of sorrow is coming my way I do see the sign and as I write now , I'm perceiving one looming ,the sign has been appearing around me since 48 hours , but all my efforts to know what it is all about has proved abortive . So , if there is anyone here who knows what I can do to prevent this impending bad news , please tell me. Thanks in advance .
Re: How Do I Prevent An Impending Bad Luck ? by pheyikemi: 8:41am On Oct 23, 2012
Wc advise again o? Beta go down on ur knees nd pray 1st afta wc u could seek ur pastor's help in prayers. ''enu ara eni la fi n ko meje''
Re: How Do I Prevent An Impending Bad Luck ? by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 23, 2012
pheyikemi: Wc advise again o? Beta go down on ur knees nd pray 1st afta wc u could seek ur pastor's help in prayers. ''enu ara eni la fi n ko meje''

Thanks , but am not good in praying ( but I belief in God ) and I don't have a pastor .
Re: How Do I Prevent An Impending Bad Luck ? by pheyikemi: 8:53am On Oct 23, 2012
Nobody brought hw to pray frm heaven. U could start by believing ur prayers would be answered, thank God 4all He's done, tel Him u av somtins botherin ur mind and lay down ur problems b4 Him, thank Him 4 an answered prayer and do not let ur faith in Him waver. Datz it. Rememba to start nd end ur prayers wt d name of Jesus
Re: How Do I Prevent An Impending Bad Luck ? by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 23, 2012
pheyikemi: Nobody brought hw to pray frm heaven. U could start by believing ur prayers would be answered, thank God 4all He's done, tel Him u av somtins botherin ur mind and lay down ur problems b4 Him, thank Him 4 an answered prayer and do not let ur faith in Him waver. Datz it. Rememba to start nd end ur prayers wt d name of Jesus

Thanks greatly .
Re: How Do I Prevent An Impending Bad Luck ? by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 23, 2012
pheyikemi: Nobody brought hw to pray frm heaven. U could start by believing ur prayers would be answered, thank God 4all He's done, tel Him u av somtins botherin ur mind and lay down ur problems b4 Him, thank Him 4 an answered prayer and do not let ur faith in Him waver. Datz it. Rememba to start nd end ur prayers wt d name of Jesus

Meanwhile, I will appreciate if you can intercede prayers on my behalf . Who knows , you could become the pastor I don't have . Thanking you in advance .
Re: How Do I Prevent An Impending Bad Luck ? by pastormustwacc: 9:06am On Oct 23, 2012
@poster, I tried to make an intercession prayer for you, but could not.
You are being disturbed by demons, those same set of demons bugged me in the past.
You can only send them away on your own. You must get born again if you are not already, and start learning how to pray to God.

I suspect you are already born again, here is message to you from the holy spirit in real time:
- message start
these demons follow a principle, they create fear in you, now once you have succumbed to that fear, you have fallen under their power, and they will use that to effect bad news and evil.

They feed on fear, and the opposite of fear is faith in God. They cannot withstand a child of God that prays and have absolute faith in Jesus Christ and is filled with the holy spirit.
- message ended

That is my contribution, I wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Prevent An Impending Bad Luck ? by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 23, 2012
pastormustwacc: @poster, I tried to make an intercession prayer for you, but could not.
You are being disturbed by demons, those same set of demons bugged me in the past.
You can only send them away on your own. You must get born again if you are not already, and start learning how to pray to God.

I suspect you are already born again, here is message to you from the holy spirit in real time:
- message start
these demons follow a principle, they create fear in you, now once you have succumbed to that fear, you have fallen under their power, and they will use that to effect bad news and evil.

They feed on fear, and the opposite of fear is faith in God. They cannot withstand a child of God that prays and have absolute faith in Jesus Christ and is filled with the holy spirit.
- message ended

That is my contribution, I wish you the best.

Thanks greatly , advice well noted and will be implemented accordingly .
Re: How Do I Prevent An Impending Bad Luck ? by pastormustwacc: 9:12am On Oct 23, 2012
I have found the word I was searching for: what is bugging you is called - evil premonitions - they are whisperings from demons intended to create fear in you.

Nothing weakens a child of God like fear. When fear takes over, faith is lost.

It was fear that caused prophet elijah to run away bcause of jezebel. This was a prophet of fire for that matter.

As a child of God, you must never ever allow anything, anyone to dominate you or create fear in you.

If you do not have faith, u can never see the glory of God.

Fear not appears in the bible, ehm how many times again? Where them bible students dey sef?
Re: How Do I Prevent An Impending Bad Luck ? by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 23, 2012
pastormustwacc: I have found the word I was searching for: what is bugging you is called - evil premonitions - they are whisperings from demons intended to create fear in you.

Nothing weakens a child of God like fear. When fear takes over, faith is lost.

It was fear that caused prophet elijah to run away bcause of jezebel. This was a prophet of fire for that matter.

As a child of God, you must never ever allow anything, anyone to dominate you or create fear in you.

If you do not have faith, u can never see the glory of God.

Fear not appears in the bible, ehm how many times again? Where them bible students dey sef?

Thanks once more . But on the contrary to your postulation , this is not a matter of FEAR , as I have stated earlier this particular sign looming around me do always occur whenever there is an impending bad news so , in a nutshell , I want a way to stop whatever might be the impending bad news not to materialize .
Re: How Do I Prevent An Impending Bad Luck ? by pastormustwacc: 9:34am On Oct 23, 2012
The fear I am talking about is not that human kind of fear.
The fear I am talking about here is spiritual oppresion. A feeling of not being in control of your destiny. A feeling that something bad is about to happen to you and you are powerless to stop it. A feeling of hopelessness.
It might come in many ways.

It is not the same kind of fear as, when you are in church, and you see boko haram come to bomb you.

(1) (Reply)

The Vision / Mourning Governor Of Kaduna, Azazi And Seeking God’s Face With Prophet TB Joshua / Mother And 7 Kids Jailed 15 Years In Egypt For Converting Back To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.