Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

I Want A Lady For My Chief To Marry! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Want A Lady For My Chief To Marry! (1009 Views)

Single Ladies That Are (16-18)years That Want A Boyfriend That Is (16-18)years / Need A Decent Godfearing Handsome Man Who Is Employed And Ready To Marry This Ye / I Need A Girl Dat Want A True Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want A Lady For My Chief To Marry! by lanredo1(m): 10:24am On Oct 23, 2012
Hello room, I'm known as serious and benevolent real estate practitioner. My job always revolves round serving as a middle man and I stand between Landlords and Client or vice visa. But the connecting factor is making every body happy. So please this is not funny is real any interested lady/woman can show her interest by send email to moversrecruiters@yahoo.com and attach most recent pictures. Please no scam.
My Request: My honorable chief,well read and very friendly need a young lady to marry and she will be her husband's(Chief) personal assistance in managing his big Estate. His age range between 60 and 65 years old, he is interested in pretty lady range between 28 and 35 years old, with minimum educational grades of School Certificate. Yoruba and Edo lady are the most preferred by him.
So if you are interested please send e-mail to moversrecruiters@yahoo.com remember attach your most recent full posture photograph.
Re: I Want A Lady For My Chief To Marry! by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 23, 2012
speechless!!!! oya ashewos and scammers, come apply!!!
Re: I Want A Lady For My Chief To Marry! by slimyem: 10:46am On Oct 23, 2012
lmao@ honourable chief and estate agent turned wife-recruiting agent...cheesy
What's the difference between SSCE and school certificate btw?
Re: I Want A Lady For My Chief To Marry! by CrazyMan(m): 10:49am On Oct 23, 2012
slimyem: lmao@ honourable chief and estate agent turned wife-recruiting agent...cheesy
What's the difference between SSCE and school certificate btw?
He's so confused and desperate that he failed to realise the error in his post.
Re: I Want A Lady For My Chief To Marry! by ozodimgba(m): 11:13am On Oct 23, 2012
Re: I Want A Lady For My Chief To Marry! by lanredo1(m): 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2012
Na him who send you message you must beru not him you want deliver the message to
Re: I Want A Lady For My Chief To Marry! by lanredo1(m): 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2012
still valid
Re: I Want A Lady For My Chief To Marry! by lanredo1(m): 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2012
Still valid, we are still expecting more response. Send mail to moversrecruiters@yahoo.com
Re: I Want A Lady For My Chief To Marry! by lanredo1(m): 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2012
still open, if you are interested send mail so we start from there, I assure you my Chief is ready to do all marriage right as soon as possible.
Re: I Want A Lady For My Chief To Marry! by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:58am On Oct 28, 2012
[code][/code]
Re: I Want A Lady For My Chief To Marry! by lanredo1(m): 5:32pm On Oct 28, 2012
Lolaabokoku: [code][/code]
? meaning what!
Re: I Want A Lady For My Chief To Marry! by lanredo1(m): 4:20am On Nov 08, 2012
Matchmaking reality! you need life partner? send mail to lanrefabiyi@gmail.com attach your resent photograph. Please write little about yourself and about your preferred spouse.

(1) (Reply)

Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) / Perfect Treatment For Genital Herpes / Older Lady Needed For A Discreet Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.