Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,259 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Any Eye Spacilist To Help Before It Gets Too Late? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Eye Spacilist To Help Before It Gets Too Late? (788 Views)

BUDGET OFFICE: 14 Federal Tertiary Hospitals To Receive November Salary Late! / How I Survived Ebola - Late Nurse's Fiance / Pharmacist Please I Need Your Help Before I Do Something Tragic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Eye Spacilist To Help Before It Gets Too Late? by ikennaya(m): 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2012
Goodday evry one I need your help I'v been having eye problem since I was 2years old(as i was told).My eyes always itch me and when i scrach it I cant take my hands off my eyes because of the pleasure and later I feel as if I have sands in my eyes.
I think this might have its negative effect later.what should I do I'v tryied all kinds of eye drops both from local and international eye spacilist but to no avail.What should I do?
Re: Any Eye Spacilist To Help Before It Gets Too Late? by Odunnu: 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2012
Have you talked to an optician yet?
Re: Any Eye Spacilist To Help Before It Gets Too Late? by Greenslim: 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2012
see your doctor

Re: Any Eye Spacilist To Help Before It Gets Too Late? by petersje8: 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2012
ikennaya: Goodday evry one I need your help I'v been having eye problem since I was 2years old(as i was told).My eyes always itch me and when i scrach it I cant take my hands off my eyes because of the pleasure and later I feel as if I have sands in my eyes.
I think this might have its negative effect later.what should I do I'v tryied all kinds of eye drops both from local and international eye spacilist but to no avail.What should I do?

Ikennaya, when was the last time u dewormed? Worm in our bellys causes eye itching to a great lenght. Pls try and deworm if u havent cos i have seen many similar cases.
Re: Any Eye Spacilist To Help Before It Gets Too Late? by ikennaya(m): 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2012
Sorry i'v being busy thank 4 the advice
Re: Any Eye Spacilist To Help Before It Gets Too Late? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2012
Have u heard of moringa seeds?
Chew it 2 in d morning and 2 at night.
Its very cheap too, u can get it for as little as 500 naira.
After 2 weeks come back to this thread and give ur testimony.

U can google it and see d image so that they don't sell to u wat is nt moringa.
After chewing it, its sweet in d mouth and u will want to take more water.

They claim it heals a lot of sickness, bt I've confirmed for eye sight. I bought it for a blood sugar patient and also goitre patient too.
Ill give them and I will confirm dt too if it works.

U don't need to buy d moringa supplement, look for the raw seed.
Re: Any Eye Spacilist To Help Before It Gets Too Late? by ikennaya(m): 6:33am On Oct 25, 2012
K tnx
Re: Any Eye Spacilist To Help Before It Gets Too Late? by iamoge(f): 7:57am On May 13, 2015
ikennaya:
Goodday evry one I need your help I'v been having eye problem since I was 2years old(as i was told).My eyes always itch me and when i scrach it I cant take my hands off my eyes because of the pleasure and later I feel as if I have sands in my eyes.
what you v is either vernal or allergic conjunctivitis. If z allergic, you'l outgrow the symptoms. undecided#latepost

(1) (Reply)

I Sell Bitter Cola With Ginger / MouthAction Caused My Cancer--michael Douglas / LUTH Acquire Machine That Can Detect Death 20 Seconds Ahead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.