Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:04 AM

2020 BUILDING CONSTRUCTION, OFFICE FITOUT AND OFFICE PARTITIONING - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 2020 BUILDING CONSTRUCTION, OFFICE FITOUT AND OFFICE PARTITIONING (14631 Views)

2021 OFFICE PARTITIONING IN NIGERIA,AL DOORS, FROST FILMS, SUSPENDED CEILING / Aluminium Partitioning? / Aluminium Partitioning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 BUILDING CONSTRUCTION, OFFICE FITOUT AND OFFICE PARTITIONING by Wylout: 6:38am On Oct 01, 2014
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY NIGERIA.

From WYLOUT DESIGNS LIMITED, proudly Nigerian.
Re: 2020 BUILDING CONSTRUCTION, OFFICE FITOUT AND OFFICE PARTITIONING by Wylout: 5:13am On Nov 03, 2014
Thank you for the month of October.

Happy new month.
Re: 2020 BUILDING CONSTRUCTION, OFFICE FITOUT AND OFFICE PARTITIONING by Wylout: 9:50am On Dec 01, 2014
Happy new month to you.
Re: 2020 BUILDING CONSTRUCTION, OFFICE FITOUT AND OFFICE PARTITIONING by Wylout: 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2014
Wishing you the blessings of the season.

Thank you for being here for us.

Merry Xmas
Re: 2020 BUILDING CONSTRUCTION, OFFICE FITOUT AND OFFICE PARTITIONING by Wylout: 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
Thank you everyone for a wonderful 2014
Thank you our faithful clients.
Thank you Nigeria.
Thank you Nairaland Community.
Thank you for making our year.

Thank you Lord,
It was a Great year.
Re: 2020 BUILDING CONSTRUCTION, OFFICE FITOUT AND OFFICE PARTITIONING by Wylout: 3:21am On Jan 21, 2015
We are good at what we do and we are getting better.
Re: 2020 BUILDING CONSTRUCTION, OFFICE FITOUT AND OFFICE PARTITIONING by Wylout: 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
we are still here and going strong.
Re: 2020 BUILDING CONSTRUCTION, OFFICE FITOUT AND OFFICE PARTITIONING by Wylout: 5:06am On Dec 25, 2015
Season greetings Nigeria and Nairalanders. May the blessings of the season be with us all.
Re: 2020 BUILDING CONSTRUCTION, OFFICE FITOUT AND OFFICE PARTITIONING by Wylout: 11:03am On Jan 05, 2016
Happy new year Nigeria..... Thank you for being there for us.
Re: 2020 BUILDING CONSTRUCTION, OFFICE FITOUT AND OFFICE PARTITIONING by Wylout: 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
THANK YOU NAIRALAND

THANK YOU NIGERIANS

WE ARE STILL HERE
Re: 2020 BUILDING CONSTRUCTION, OFFICE FITOUT AND OFFICE PARTITIONING by labak1997: 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2019
Do you do sliding or foldable partitioning walls?
Re: 2020 BUILDING CONSTRUCTION, OFFICE FITOUT AND OFFICE PARTITIONING by Wylout: 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2020
Let us consult and create for you.
Re: 2020 BUILDING CONSTRUCTION, OFFICE FITOUT AND OFFICE PARTITIONING by Focusmind: 4:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
Wylout:
WYLOUT DESIGNS LIMITED is a Building Construction and Office & Home Remodeling outfit that employs advanced techniques and use appropriate materials to create functional and elegant designs for offices and homes.

OUR SERVICES

Building Construction
Building Renovations
Office Remodeling (Office partition, Suspended Ceiling and Floor coverings)
Finishes (Wall finishes, Frosting, Tiles & stone installations, Interior & Exterior carpentry)
Fittings & Fixtures (Doors, Windows & blinds, Lighting and Furniture & Ornaments)
Project Management (Planning & Design and Materials Procurement)

Kindly Contact us at:
Wylout Designs Limited
33 Creek Road
Apapa
Lagos State

email us at:
info@wyloutgroup.com

Visit our website:
www.wyloutgroup.com

Or call:
08034356667 , 01 453 1411, 08044356667 ‬

More pictures on our face book page
https://www.facebook.com/wyloutdesignslimited

MORE PICTURES: https://www.nairaland.com/231346/2014-office-partitioning-nigeriaal-doors

Find below pictures of some of our work in Nigeria.
Nice work you got there - But is plasterboard ceiling cheaper than POP?

I like plaster board but was told that it is far more expensive than POP

1 Like

Re: 2020 BUILDING CONSTRUCTION, OFFICE FITOUT AND OFFICE PARTITIONING by Wylout: 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
Focusmind:

Nice work you got there - But is plasterboard ceiling cheaper than POP?

I like plaster board but was told that it is far more expensive than POP

Plasterboard is truly more expensive than POP ceiling.

The cost of gypsum boards, tracks and studs are the main reasons.
Re: 2020 BUILDING CONSTRUCTION, OFFICE FITOUT AND OFFICE PARTITIONING by GriniHarys: 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
Guys, we live in a huge world of information, day by day, and we are getting stressed more and more. So, it is essential to have an office where we can feel comfortable working and be productive. I know people started to create new office designs with cool seats and tables where we can stand to save our backs. Also, many table games help the worker relax and have fun during the breaks. But personally, for me, the most important thing is the quality of the office. I really like when the building is built with the help of qualitative materials. I can feel the way it was constructed. So when I work in the office, I observe how isolated the room is or install all the furniture and doors. I want all the building companies to use the best materials, best stones, fasteners manufacturer, etc. It will show other people that you care about the quality so that they will do the same.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

500mt/month Raw Cashew Nuts Export Contract To Vietnam For Sale! / How To Make Money Daily On Whatsapp Using This Strategy / Peacock For Sale In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.