Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,492 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Lolz...................... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lolz...................... (639 Views)

LOLZ: Liverpool's Mario Balotelli Bought A Gadget For Walking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lolz...................... by EFCC1(m): 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2012
I just came Across dis in a football forum about David Luiz leaving Chelsea for Barcelona.
and dis is what a Nigerian Wrote. . . . .
My name is,uzo** onye******.am from nigeria, my number is 0810189****,am the player that Arsenal need’s to buy nexs transfer or laon i promise Arsenal UEFA CHAMPION’S LEAGUE TROUPH. IF U are, an arsenal fan and you want arsenal to left champion league,help me to post this to arsenal website, that there is a player who promise them trouph,let them contact me now,my village people called me messi and c.ronaldo i played 10 matches and i scored 29 gaols and 12 asiste,am in my village now if u miss me, u miss me for rever do it fast and get me now is not laet arsenal fans hele me and help uor self2. I played wing 7 or faward 9,so as u can see is what, messi and c.ronaldo playes, to show’s you that i can play will,spacially like messi(am 2oyrs old)look what 2oyrs boy is doing, think when he will become at age of 25yrs what he will bein, am asking you all Arsenal fans
And some Reply. . . .
I suggest u go back to school and stop disgracing we Nigerians with ur rubbish english which i think is the worst i’ve seen in recent yrs.

@Uzo*** Onye****, u’r really a fool. I suggest boko haram will locate u where ever u’r and bomb u to ashes. Can u tell me how locate left leg or right leg? Borncum of the highest order!!!

Lol@onye*****, 29goals in 10matches+12 assist,are u playing with trees or h.beings?. Why not start with kano pillars fc,enyimba of aba,or any local league.Since u re better than fabregas,t.henry,and all arsenal legends/curren players dat didn’t lift the ucl in arsenal. And pls dn’t 4get 2 minimize d level of ur insanity.

You are fast at castigating a helpless man. He’s just trying to tell the world who he is in the world of football. You complain of him disgracing your country due to his poor English. Reread your comment.
‘”Stop disgracing WE Nigerians” It should have been better “stop disgracing US ” Good day.

(1) (Reply)

Neymar Warned That Things Could Get Messi / Moroccan Referee To Take Charge Of The Nigeria V Ethiopia Match / CAF Slams Nigeria Over TV Rights.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.