Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Project Engineers, Project Managers At A Construction Company In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Project Engineers, Project Managers At A Construction Company In Nigeria (731 Views)

Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Project Engineers / Project Engineers Needed At Dangote's Refinery / Primavera Training For Project Engineers , Project Managers And Planners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Project Engineers, Project Managers At A Construction Company In Nigeria by kendor: 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2012
An Indigenous vibrant construction company in Lagos with strong commitment to quality and excellent services delivery require the service of energetic, Multi-Skilled, self-Motivated and dedicated Professionals to fill the following Positions:

Project Managers:

Requirements:
 A graduate of civil Engineering with a minimum working experience of 5 years
 Masters or Bachelor degree in the field of mechanical, electrical or industrial automation
 COREN Certified or other professional certification in Engineering
 Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating personality
 Experience in working independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential

Project Engineers:

Requirements:

 A graduate of civil Engineering with a minimum working experience of 2-5 years
 Proficiency in project management and office software
 COREN Certified or other professional certification in Engineering
 In-depth understanding and experience with construction and maintenance
 Demonstrated analysis/assessment capabilities
 Experience in working independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential

How to Apply:

Interested applicants should forward their Resume in MS Word to peopleexpert@gmail.com. Only candidates that meet our requirements would be contacted through their email.
Re: Project Engineers, Project Managers At A Construction Company In Nigeria by topsy23: 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2012
I have B.Engr in Electrical and Electronic Engineering. I have 6yrs of experience in building services, I can prepare electrical bill of quantities, supervise electrical installations. Am holding a possition of project manager. Can I still apply?

(1) (Reply)

Minister Cancels Recruitment In Immigration And Others / Receptionist / Front Desk Executive / Vacancy For The Post Of Research Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.