Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Please I Need Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need Help (572 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help by benheart(f): 7:43pm On Oct 23, 2012
Please I just received this sms,

Applicant ve been programmed for an associate interview scheduled@15, adekunbi crescent,off oluwaleyimu str,allen avenue ikeja Lagos.Day/THUR25/10/12,Time: 10am

Pls does any in the house know any company that is there,or has anyone received such sms too. Please I want to know if its real cos am tired of scammers.
Re: Please I Need Help by lanreni: 11:58pm On Oct 23, 2012
dat message looks crapy and scammish to me.if u can afford to trace d address,u can check it out,just be careful though.remember its a public holiday.if it is not a scam,den its prob dis marketing stuffs,e.g IFA,GNLD,Wellness homes,etc. i wish u well.
Re: Please I Need Help by Debeloved87(m): 6:33am On Oct 24, 2012
Guy, look for a beta job, that thing is a huge of a crap, use that money that you want to use to transport yourself go chop beans and dodo for iya sikira...if i had known i would have done the same...after wasting 5h for transport depending on were you are even coming from they will demand 8.5k from you before you start marketing with them....mteww
Re: Please I Need Help by nysot(f): 8:33am On Oct 24, 2012
Please, i beg you, do not waste your time and money going there. They are the same Nature Plus at Gbagada, Wellness home at Oremeji and I also learnt they now use St Finbarrs. I have been there before, you will be asked to pay for a licence to make you practice as a Nutritionist, and you would also be asked to buy their kits with your own money.
Re: Please I Need Help by babaireti(m): 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2012
They are all Vagabonds,please don't go,unless you have flair for GNLD marketing stuff
Re: Please I Need Help by benheart(f): 5:11am On Oct 25, 2012
Thanks to you all for the advise, I really appreciate it. Am not going cos I don't have that time to waste on some stupid people.Even when you tell them their is no money with you,they will be advising to use your ATM card,that was my encounter with them @ 9,oremeji isolo and the head of the team there mrs blessing will start showing you all she has earned since 2001 till date and if you are the greedy thing you will go and start lookin for whom to loan you 10,000 for one stupid certificate.
Re: Please I Need Help by tayekoya(m): 9:42am On Oct 25, 2012
@benheart it is those marketin stuff they call themselves health stream alliances @ opebi area in ikeja

(1) (Reply)

5 New Vacancies Exists At A. L. L. O. Y. Incorporated / Urgent Recruitment !!! / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.