Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,348 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Boko-Haram Planning Massive Attacks For Sallah- JTF - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Planning Massive Attacks For Sallah- JTF (9850 Views)

Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm / Massive Attacks On MASSOB In Anambra As Security Arrests 47 Members / Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Planning Massive Attacks For Sallah- JTF by ayee001: 10:17am On Oct 24, 2012
sad
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Massive Attacks For Sallah- JTF by opoke(m): 10:19am On Oct 24, 2012
mind-boggler:
Its funny, boko haram attacks are always foiled or detected whenever it involves any thing that concerns Muslims. On the other hand, the bombs always go off and kill people where Christians and are involved. This is not to start an e-fight between Muslims and Christians but its a fact.

TRUE TALK, I SUPPORT UR VIEWS 100%.
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Massive Attacks For Sallah- JTF by muktarmtt(m): 10:23am On Oct 24, 2012
Okija_juju: Abeg let me give them targets;

1. House of Reps, Abuja

2. National House of Assembly - Abuja

3. All Governors houses - In all the Northern states..

wat of ur papa haouse if he has one mumu
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Massive Attacks For Sallah- JTF by maclatunji: 10:26am On Oct 24, 2012
oyeezee:

if they are not then what are they... christians...?
dude lets stop fooling ourslvs...they see it as a holy WAR..they are fughting for a religious course...... anything anti - islam!

I guess Sallah is anti-Islam to you?undecided A more competent leadership in Nigeria would show you that Boko Haram does not represent Islam. They represent themselves but people like you need it to be part of Islam to have a good night's sleep. #Shior
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Massive Attacks For Sallah- JTF by jigawatts(m): 10:27am On Oct 24, 2012
albacete:

What is so special about being first to comment?

ASK NAIRALAND grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Planning Massive Attacks For Sallah- JTF by Muttex(m): 10:28am On Oct 24, 2012
Let Northerners leave Naija for us now.
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Massive Attacks For Sallah- JTF by maclatunji: 10:29am On Oct 24, 2012
Valiantvaliant: What is the use of telling the public everything including their plans to fore stall the attack. Don't they think the enemy can get access to this information as well?

The JTF and the government should talk less and act more. We don't want to know the operational details, just ensure that you do your job of securing lives and property within the geographical entity called Nigeria.
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Massive Attacks For Sallah- JTF by muktarmtt(m): 10:30am On Oct 24, 2012
Okija_juju:

I'm sure you didnt see an 'lol' in my post..

@ Boko Haram..

4. All Northern state houses of assembly..

5. All non performing Northern state local government HQ..

6. Yerima of Zamfara States crib..

7. Buhari of CPCs crib..

8. Atiku Abubakars crib

9. All Oyedepos jets.

u 4got 2 mension ur papa house nd ware ur mama dey sale AKARA mtsw trabalistic funkass
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Massive Attacks For Sallah- JTF by muktarmtt(m): 10:33am On Oct 24, 2012
Naija_pikin 1: Boko haram my a***s! They know where to take their cowardice to. They know why, in all their stupidity(ies), they have not so much as scratched BENUE STATE. We know how to deal wit them. Stewpeed scaliwags!
shut up mumu deal wit dem hw stop making mouth or u will make dem 2 pay ur state a visit u go knw waiting dey mtsw.
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Massive Attacks For Sallah- JTF by Okijajuju1(m): 10:37am On Oct 24, 2012
muktar mtt: u 4got 2 mension ur papa house nd ware ur mama dey sale AKARA mtsw trabalistic funkass

Is your father a

1. Non-performing Local Government Chairman?!

2. A senator?!

3. A reps

4. A Northern State governor

5. An assembly man

6. A Jet washer man?!

7. Buharis House boy?!

8. Atikus House boy?!

If so, tell him not to go to work this sallah.. Boko Boys are coming to his office..
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Massive Attacks For Sallah- JTF by ashson: 10:38am On Oct 24, 2012
oyeezee:

if they are not then what are they... christians...?
dude lets stop fooling ourslvs...they see it as a holy WAR..they are fughting for a religious course...... anything anti - islam!

is sallah celebration anti - islam? shut up n go to sleep!
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Massive Attacks For Sallah- JTF by onatisi(m): 10:40am On Oct 24, 2012
toluxa1: So what are they doing about it? The JTF guy is sounding like they know ALL about their plans yet we'll still hear of one attack or the other that day. Well, I pray not.
so u expect jtf to be in every house looking at what everyone is doing when the civilians themselves refuse to cooperate with them by giving valuable information?that is why jtf always react extremely when attacked these bh member are living among ppl there is no way they look different from ordinary innocent civilians.until the innocent civilians in the north start cooperating and giving valuable information to the sss and jtf ,they the civilians will continue bearing the brutal brunt of the war
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Massive Attacks For Sallah- JTF by Osgilliat(m): 10:41am On Oct 24, 2012
Like I care....let them finish off dem self before the salah.killing human like a ram all because of virgin...so much for #islamapiece#
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Massive Attacks For Sallah- JTF by Menendez: 10:50am On Oct 24, 2012
As long as they are bombing their fellow muslims...no wahala. Maybe that their heaven might run out of virgins soon...stewpid idiots.
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Massive Attacks For Sallah- JTF by Sharp9: 10:50am On Oct 24, 2012

1. House of Reps, Abuja

hmmmmmm
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Massive Attacks For Sallah- JTF by ABsI1: 10:51am On Oct 24, 2012
Over to you borno elders forum aka borno forum of pigs. May JTF KILL YOU ALL.God punish you all
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Massive Attacks For Sallah- JTF by Circle360: 11:01am On Oct 24, 2012
Any rational being would by now have his/her view of BH changed from an islamist group trying to islamatized nigeria to a terrorist group tryind to distroy Nigeria(n)s becouse their action has undouptably oposes their said mission as the media stipulate. How can a mother of 10 who aims to have 100 children kill the first 10 in a bit to have 100? Seriousily speaking is hight time we biging see Nigeria and its problems as a village and not a city.
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Massive Attacks For Sallah- JTF by Naijapikin1: 11:01am On Oct 24, 2012
muktar mtt: shut up mumu deal wit dem hw stop making mouth or u will make dem 2 pay ur state a visit u go knw waiting dey mtsw.
let me refresh that “pap“ in your head that you call a brain. Do you that during the jihad (holy war) of usman dan fodio, he tried to use the middle belt as a gateway to capturing other parts of the country, notably the south? FYI (for your information) he failed. He was killed in BENUE STATE. So do some research and perhaps that diluted liquid in your head that is supposed to act like a brain will stimulate.
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Massive Attacks For Sallah- JTF by klax(m): 11:32am On Oct 24, 2012

1. House of Reps, Abuja

Bros what is the meaning of all thse nonsense you wrote above so think this thred is about cracking joke or Alibaba, Basket, I go die podium? So if one of your family work in those places you mention will you list them up You better get serious and think seriously ok.
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Massive Attacks For Sallah- JTF by Okijajuju1(m): 11:33am On Oct 24, 2012
klax:

Bros what is the meaning of all thse nonsense you wrote above so think this thred is about cracking joke or Alibaba, Basket, I go die podium? So if one of your family work in those places you mention will you list them up You better get serious and think seriously ok.

it's a public holiday jor, nobody is going to work..
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Massive Attacks For Sallah- JTF by klax(m): 11:34am On Oct 24, 2012

1. House of Reps, Abuja

Bros what is the meaning of all these nonsense you wrote above so you think this thread is about cracking jokes or Alibaba, Basket mouth, I go die podium? So if one of your family work in those places you mention will you list them up You better get serious and think seriously ok.
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Massive Attacks For Sallah- JTF by Hunrifayor: 11:35am On Oct 24, 2012
Kill them all blood sucking Muslims that kill in d name of jihad.........JEsus lives forever
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Massive Attacks For Sallah- JTF by Beync(f): 11:39am On Oct 24, 2012
maclatunji:

I guess Sallah is anti-Islam to you?undecided A more competent leadership in Nigeria would show you that Boko Haram does not represent Islam. They represent themselves but people like you need it to be part of Islam to have a good night's sleep. #Shior
did you say they don't represent islam? Joke of the century. Boko haram is fighting to convert every one to muslims, they are operating in northern islamic states, all their spurncors are muslims and al qeada their god father is a christian organization I quess.
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Massive Attacks For Sallah- JTF by mercypity: 11:57am On Oct 24, 2012

1. House of Reps, Abuja

gooooooood
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Massive Attacks For Sallah- JTF by klax(m): 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2012
Okija_juju:

it's a public holiday jor, nobody is going to work..

Hi Okija how are doing?? I understand its going to be a public holiday then but at the end if these bastards called Boko Idiots should follow that what about the innocent ones who will be introuble if such should happen or even die this is my concern.

think abot Northern part of Nigeria are the bigges error of Nigeria as a matter of fact the North are simply NIGERIA NIGHTMARE I have no pity for them if even Boko idiots want to eraze the North from Nigeria map nice for them but I only get worry about strangers from other region who will die if all strangers could get out of the North to be honest I will be so happy if Boko can eve destroy the whole North good for them its their luck because they the North thought they are doing GEJ not known they are doing themselves.
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Massive Attacks For Sallah- JTF by Compliance(m): 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2012
boko boys are on naira land too.... watch your back, comments and your p.c too. understood??
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Massive Attacks For Sallah- JTF by kholis(m): 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2012
Muslims do not support Boko Haram but they operate through Islamic ideology. It will be a good idea if northern Muslims are paid BH visit.
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Massive Attacks For Sallah- JTF by Shittaakeem(m): 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2012
Idokojimmy: The Joint Military Task Force claimed on Tuesday it had uncovered plans by Boko Haram to strike  in the North during Eid-el-kabir (Thursday and Friday).

The JTF also alleged that the Islamic fundamentalists had been receiving assistance from foreign militants to carry out their deadly attacks.

In a statement, the  JTF  spokesman, Lt.-Col. Sagir Musa, said  the group was  planning to attack worship centres and other public places.

The statement said, “Information available to the Joint Task Force indicates that the Boko Haram terrorists are planning to launch massive attacks on military and civilian targets in Borno State before, during and after the forthcoming Sallah celebrations.

“The terrorists have invited foreign militant groups to assist them in the anticipated attacks.

“We know where they are coming from but we don’t want to disclose that because we don’t want to pre-empt our security arrangement to tackle them.”

Boko Haram members are believed to have sought training in northern Mali from Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb and its allies. There has been intense speculation over whether other links have been formed with foreign groups.

The JTF  has claimed that insurgents from neighbouring Chad have previously fought alongside Boko Haram.

http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-planning-massive-attacks-during-sallah-jtf/
GOD will protect us
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Massive Attacks For Sallah- JTF by adicious(m): 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2012
Modish guy: Check http://loadedebooksstore. to purchase inspiring e-books @ the cheapest prices. . . Wow! Enjoy your shopping!
hey! book advert space for a token...
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Massive Attacks For Sallah- JTF by franchizy(m): 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2012
I think its time for the Federal Govt set up a Committee to look into this Boko Haram menace as my research and Observation have shown that 90% of the sect members are pure christians because no muslim will involve himself in such an evil group as Islam is a religion of peace and unity. If any bombing occurs as we celebrate our sallah, we will hold the christians responsible for this. Insha Allah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015 Election Peace Accord - Wole Soyinka Impressed / Rauf Olaniyan Denies Rancor With Seyi Makinde / Seven Docked For Stealing Govt Goat In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.