Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

How Much Will You Charge A Microfinance Bank In A Town For Banking Application - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Much Will You Charge A Microfinance Bank In A Town For Banking Application (1096 Views)

App Developers: How Much Do You Charge? / How Much Would You Charge For An Integration Job? / How Much Would You Charge For A Multi-platform App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will You Charge A Microfinance Bank In A Town For Banking Application by olyjosh(m): 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2012
How much will you charge a micro-finance bank in a town for developing a Banking Application.
Such bank application will be able to perform such simple banking operations like depositing cash, withdrawing, checking balance,registering new customer etc. It must be a database application like you might have thought off anyway.

What time frame will you give them to finish such job. Note that this micro-finance bank is located in town or village.

Need ur comments please. You can as well specify other function that you think they will want that I ve not mentioned...
Re: How Much Will You Charge A Microfinance Bank In A Town For Banking Application by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2012
I think you need to consider that fact that know one knows the vision than the visionary..However they have to employ a competent software programmer to have a discussion on the kind of services they wanna render to the public...Also they have to consider future expansion in respective of the area of location the bank is located.
Softchase Interactive is a good software development company specialized in HTML, XHTML, Javascript, XML, AJAX, PHP, MySQL, MSSQL, Postgre SQL, SQlite, Actionscript 2 & 3, Flash, Photoshop, Corel Draw and a host of other technologiesthat can handle all your Enterprise Applications.

Need for tip write us at...
www.softchaseng.com
contact@softchaseng.com
Re: How Much Will You Charge A Microfinance Bank In A Town For Banking Application by ade77ade(m): 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2012
microfinance banks varies depending on there volume of customers and location I stay in southwest and I hv a banking application for mfbs with an ample clients spread across the federation... But I sell according to location,number of customers and hw literate d users are..etc for more details
Reach me via gbolahan@viralcomputers.com or 08030785155.
Re: How Much Will You Charge A Microfinance Bank In A Town For Banking Application by lordZOUGA(m): 12:06am On Oct 25, 2012
...just that none of you answered the question...

1 Like

Re: How Much Will You Charge A Microfinance Bank In A Town For Banking Application by olyjosh(m): 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2012
@lordZOUGA - thank u for telling them that would have fail if it is a Jamb question. None of you both answer the question instead you begged it out. I didn't tell you that I need someone or organization that do that for me. Let me remind you that I'm also a Java SE,EE and ME programer and a Web-developer.

Thanks fellow
Re: How Much Will You Charge A Microfinance Bank In A Town For Banking Application by skydancer: 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2012
To answer your question in a generic manner, I will charge 100k - 400k and I will deliver in 3 - 5 months.

However you should know that you don't just come and ask people how much will you take to build a house for a car dealer who wants a bungalow with 5 rooms. So many things affect the price of that house. That's how software development is.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Using Pascal To Calculate Cpga / Institution For Website Design And Programming / Can A Vast Qbasic Programmer Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.