Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

How To Apply For Local Scholarship Of Lagos State. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Apply For Local Scholarship Of Lagos State. (1024 Views)

2015 PTDF Local Scholarship Scheme (PTDF LSS) Application Ptdf.cinfores.com / 2013/2014 Lagos State Government Bursary And Local Scholarship Award Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Apply For Local Scholarship Of Lagos State. by olakintanj(m): 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2012
Please, how do one apply for Lagos Local Scholarship?
A friend of my bought the scratch card but he tried to register, but to his amazement, when he was done with the registration, it was as if he just registered for Lagos Bursary.
I will really appreciate anyone who can be of help to give the necessary information on how to carry out the registration process
Re: How To Apply For Local Scholarship Of Lagos State. by purplish(f): 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2013
olakintanj: Please, how do one apply for Lagos Local Scholarship?
A friend of my bought the scratch card but he tried to register, but to his amazement, when he was done with the registration, it was as if he just registered for Lagos Bursary.
I will really appreciate anyone who can be of help to give the necessary information on how to carry out the registration process

Hi! Have u been able to apply?
Re: How To Apply For Local Scholarship Of Lagos State. by larex321(f): 10:41pm On Apr 20, 2013
olakintanj: Please, how do one apply for Lagos Local Scholarship?
I wud also love to know ♓☺w. Pls,if U̶̲̥̅̊ find out,kindly share. Thanks
Re: How To Apply For Local Scholarship Of Lagos State. by Idacrux: 7:08am On Apr 21, 2013
I need to know how to get lagos scholarship;anybody day can shed more light on dis?
Re: How To Apply For Local Scholarship Of Lagos State. by purplish(f): 9:58am On Apr 21, 2013
I know u have to get a scratch card at ministry of education/scholarship board....but I dunno if its still on sale.

(1) (Reply)

Riot In University Of Uyo / Kwara Poly 1st Batch Admission List (HND) 2014/2015 Released / Olabisi Onabanjo University Admission 2015/2016 Processing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.