Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,678 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Etisalat Are CRIMINAL. My Airtime Is No Where To Be Found - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Are CRIMINAL. My Airtime Is No Where To Be Found (1188 Views)

How Do I Stop Mtn From Deducting My Airtime during browsing ? / Free Airtime: Is This Luck? / HELP! I Have SME Data On My MTN Line But Each Time I Browse Airtime Is Deducted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Are CRIMINAL. My Airtime Is No Where To Be Found by Elbizzcklinz(m): 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2012
i am making this post with lots of evidence ...i bought 200naira airtime, loaded it in my etisalat line, i checked my bal i couldn't see the new airtime i recharged, i later got a MSG saying this as quoted "you have been credited 5mb for recharging 100niara. Recharge another 100naira this week and get 10mb now. yo have 10mb free data"......./
The funny thing is that i didn't load 100 niara card and i tried calling 200 but they won't pick my call...
PLS LET ETISALAT DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS IF THE PEOPLE U EMPLOYED ARE DOING THIS, BETTER RECTIFY IT AND GET ME BACK MY AIRTIME.
Re: Etisalat Are CRIMINAL. My Airtime Is No Where To Be Found by Kslib(m): 5:02pm On Oct 24, 2012
Elbizzcklinz: i am making this post with lots of evidence ...i bought 200naira airtime, loaded it in my etisalat line, i checked my bal i couldn't see the new airtime i recharged, i later got a MSG saying this as quoted "you have been credited 5mb for recharging 100niara. Recharge another 100naira this week and get 10mb now. yo have 10mb free data"......./
The funny thing is that i didn't load 100 niara card and i tried calling 200 but they won't pick my call...
PLS LET ETISALAT DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS IF THE PEOPLE U EMPLOYED ARE DOING THIS, BETTER RECTIFY IT AND GET ME BACK MY AIRTIME.
Hahahahahaha!! Laff wan turn my brain..
Its like you piad for 200 naira card,but the person selling it decided to bless you with 100naira card instead.. The 200 naira card you bought,is it the scratching type abi the paper type.. Also dial *228# to check your mb status..
Re: Etisalat Are CRIMINAL. My Airtime Is No Where To Be Found by Elbizzcklinz(m): 12:16am On Oct 25, 2012
The scratch type.
Re: Etisalat Are CRIMINAL. My Airtime Is No Where To Be Found by Kslib(m): 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2012
Elbizzcklinz: The scratch type.
did you dial *228#,what did you see?
Re: Etisalat Are CRIMINAL. My Airtime Is No Where To Be Found by Elbizzcklinz(m): 6:32am On Oct 26, 2012
As quoted" you are on the easynetfixed plan your data bundle has expired and another msg came with ....your facebook monthly plan remains 20mb, another came as 229. The thing is confusing.
Re: Etisalat Are CRIMINAL. My Airtime Is No Where To Be Found by honsule(m): 10:20am On Oct 26, 2012
This Networks are funny: I have NEVER dialled any code nor activate any SMS backup.Etisalat just sent me an SMS saying that: 'you have been charged 100 bucks for your SMS Back up service.This will grant access to the service for the nxt 30 days.'

That is my own experience yesterday
Re: Etisalat Are CRIMINAL. My Airtime Is No Where To Be Found by GenOrumov: 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2012
I can also confirm that etisalat just saps your credit for no reason. Bought N200 on monday, made almost 2mins of voice calls only and right now its 0.00. I noticed this Since I started using their BIS. I don't seem to understand etisalat again.
Re: Etisalat Are CRIMINAL. My Airtime Is No Where To Be Found by Cutex01(m): 7:51am On Oct 28, 2012
Nawa o0, i th0ught i was d only one they did it to, same thing happened 2 me on the 26th of this m0nth. I had #189 airtym on ma sim, i was dialing a numba wen i realised dat ma airtym has been wiped, infact i alm0st went nut, to make matters w0rse i wasnt able 2 c0nnect 2 their cust0mer care
Re: Etisalat Are CRIMINAL. My Airtime Is No Where To Be Found by Mustay(m): 4:29pm On Oct 28, 2012
Did you check your account balance after loading?

I've got a similar message before when I loaded NGN500 too but my credit balalnce reflected the amount on the scratch card.
Caveat - Etisalat requires you to wait for an average of 20mins before they pick up your call. Sorry lot

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Newest Arrival BLACKBERRY Q10 / Tecno H6 Vs A Blackberry Z10 / Getting An Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.