Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Where Do We Go From Here? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Where Do We Go From Here? (672 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Do We Go From Here? by kainos76(m): 11:20pm On Jan 25, 2008
I remember vividly it was 2 months ago when i saw the draws for the AFCON, i recall telling a friend of mine that if Nigeria wasn't careful we wouldn't go beyond the first round. Our loss to Ivory Coast and the very uninspiring draw with Mali didn't come to me as a surprise.
One thing I have come to learn in life is that you dont get excellent results when u put in an average performance.
As long as the people who run football in Nigeria still think its business as usual we should forget about any accomplishments in the modern game.
Now is not the time for bickering now is the time to look to the future, no doubt there needs to be a major overhaul of the NFA. So fellow football aficionados what is the way forward for Nigerian football?
Re: Where Do We Go From Here? by folahann(m): 11:44pm On Jan 25, 2008
Where Do We Go From Here
Well we can go to hell

(1) (Reply)

John Obi Mikel Needs Therapy! / Up Barca / Luis Felipe Scolari Is The New Chelsea Manager According To Some English Papers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.