Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Police: Break Any Law During The Sallah And Be Crushed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police: Break Any Law During The Sallah And Be Crushed (3493 Views)

Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law? / Obama To Pressure Nigeria On Anti-gay Law During Buhari's White House Visit / Break Any Law During The Sallah And Be Crushed – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police: Break Any Law During The Sallah And Be Crushed by supereagle(m): 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2012
Police in Plateau State have warned that lawlessness will not be tolerated during Sallah in Jos.

Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr. Emmanuel Ayeni, stated this at a meeting with stakeholders in Jos on Tuesday, adding that, the police were prepared to arrest any person or group of persons planning to foment trouble during the festive period (Thursday and Friday).

He also warned worshipers to steer clear of the Rukuba Road and Polo Field prayer grounds during the period, saying they are still under ban.

He further urged religious leaders and parents to caution their followers and children against violence.

No fewer than 10 people were killed and several cars burnt when some members of the Izalla Muslim group clashed with their Christian counterparts at the Rukuba Prayer Ground last year.

Ayeni said, “You the leaders are to educate your children, the security agencies will not tolerate any act of lawlessness. If as a leader or parent you cannot control your children, it means you have failed in your responsibility. We have done our homework, we are not appealing to you out of fear but we want to carry everybody along, and we are not talking out of fear. Any youth that wants to test the will of the security agencies should come out and foment trouble.”

He also urged Muslims to avoid any unauthorised routes and not carry weapons to prayer grounds.

Ayeni said all worshippers would be thoroughly searched to ensure that only genuine ones are allowed into prayer ground
http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/10/24/break-any-law-during-the-sallah-and-be-crushed-police/

1 Like

Re: Police: Break Any Law During The Sallah And Be Crushed by PRESERVER(m): 8:58am On Oct 25, 2012
"Train up a child in the way he/She must go"

That is the message...
Re: Police: Break Any Law During The Sallah And Be Crushed by mcevans1(m): 8:59am On Oct 25, 2012
Very Good
Re: Police: Break Any Law During The Sallah And Be Crushed by misreal(m): 9:05am On Oct 25, 2012
Wen bokoharam comes dey will al run away.repent my ppl God is comin soon.
Re: Police: Break Any Law During The Sallah And Be Crushed by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 25, 2012
Ooooo I love this! This is what I expect security agencies to have been doin, its lyk they are beginnin to take d preemptive action nw,its also suprisn 2 me dat d police hav nw realised d true reality of things, its beta they begin to become premptive in these situations, because these hausa pple don't tink they are nt rite tinkn pple
Re: Police: Break Any Law During The Sallah And Be Crushed by olaolaking: 9:20am On Oct 25, 2012
But after sallah laws can be break abi?
Re: Police: Break Any Law During The Sallah And Be Crushed by sylve11: 9:30am On Oct 25, 2012
misreal: Wen bokoharam comes dey will al run away.repent my ppl God is comin soon.

No be lie. cool
Re: Police: Break Any Law During The Sallah And Be Crushed by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 25, 2012
Its gud he warned them oo, because they vowed to return this year 2 go n pray in those places again this year after d shocker they got last year by the pple of dat area, they shold go n try it again n see wonders na, foolish rams!
Re: Police: Break Any Law During The Sallah And Be Crushed by passionate88: 9:59am On Oct 25, 2012
Carryin weapons in2 prayer grounds... Religion of... Help me complete it.

1 Like

Re: Police: Break Any Law During The Sallah And Be Crushed by idirect(m): 10:00am On Oct 25, 2012
Spot on cool
Re: Police: Break Any Law During The Sallah And Be Crushed by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:03am On Oct 25, 2012
hahaahhah Gbam una don hear am.
Re: Police: Break Any Law During The Sallah And Be Crushed by tonym1(m): 10:11am On Oct 25, 2012
NA WA OOO
Re: Police: Break Any Law During The Sallah And Be Crushed by albacete(m): 10:20am On Oct 25, 2012
what about after d sallah?
Re: Police: Break Any Law During The Sallah And Be Crushed by irecruit(m): 10:23am On Oct 25, 2012
WHY WILL SOMEONE BE CRUSHED ON SALLAH DAY? THIS POLICE SHOULD MIND THEIR SELF O
Re: Police: Break Any Law During The Sallah And Be Crushed by Clemzy16(m): 10:36am On Oct 25, 2012
They Should also be ready to provide same security during xmas and other christian celebrations else.....
Re: Police: Break Any Law During The Sallah And Be Crushed by Kslib(m): 11:04am On Oct 25, 2012
Hope the same warning will be given during xmas and easter celebration...
Re: Police: Break Any Law During The Sallah And Be Crushed by DrSadikMagaji(m): 11:12am On Oct 25, 2012
kimakazee: Ooooo I love this! This is what I expect security agencies to have been doin, its lyk they are beginnin to take d preemptive action nw,its also suprisn 2 me dat d police hav nw realised d true reality of things, its beta they begin to become premptive in these situations, because these hausa pple don't tink they are nt rite tinkn pple

To order dm nt 2 come wit weapons so dat u can be able 2 repeat wat u have done last year huh? No fewer than 10 people were killed and
several cars burnt when some members of
the Izalla Muslim group clashed with their
Christian counterparts at the Rukuba Prayer
Ground last year.
Re: Police: Break Any Law During The Sallah And Be Crushed by DrSadikMagaji(m): 11:13am On Oct 25, 2012
passionate88: Carryin weapons in2 prayer grounds... Religion of... Help me complete it.
Religion of Peace if Adolf Hitler was a Moslem too
Re: Police: Break Any Law During The Sallah And Be Crushed by DrSadikMagaji(m): 11:14am On Oct 25, 2012
kimakazee: Its gud he warned them oo, because they vowed to return this year 2 go n pray in those places again this year after d shocker they got last year by the pple of dat area, they shold go n try it again n see wonders na, foolish rams!
and where do you want dem to pray
Re: Police: Break Any Law During The Sallah And Be Crushed by omoh9ja: 11:25am On Oct 25, 2012
olaolaking: But after sallah laws can be break abi?

Lmaoooooo Yes it can be break....ℓ☺ℓ‎
Re: Police: Break Any Law During The Sallah And Be Crushed by Samsantos9: 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2012
Dr Sadik Magaji: Religion of Peace if Adolf Hitler was a Moslem too
was he a xtain
Re: Police: Break Any Law During The Sallah And Be Crushed by gudmind: 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2012
Law breakers ... Mind yourselves !!! If u kill urslf for notin sake .. Sallla celebration must continue nd 9ija will not give public holiday bc of u . So play wise !
Re: Police: Break Any Law During The Sallah And Be Crushed by Capnd143(m): 9:27am On Oct 26, 2012
Nice move but mek FG POLICE MAKE SURE SAY DEM PROvide same security measures during Xmas oh else . . . . . . . . .those hausa rams go sabi! But come oh how does this affect the price of garri?
Re: Police: Break Any Law During The Sallah And Be Crushed by shoxnz: 9:28am On Oct 26, 2012
Carryin weapons in2 prayer grounds... Religion of... Help me complete it.
http://www.mynicekicks.us/
Chaussures Nike Air max 90 Femme Blanc / Rouge Avis [chaussuresnikes-pascher.com)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKG4i9Zihmc

(1) (Reply)

Buharis Agenda For Nigeria Revealed In 1983 Coup (shocking) / Please How Would You Called People From Kwara State. / Picture Of GEJ In Suit As A Young Boy With Swag.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.