Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

My Reasons Explained - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / My Reasons Explained (629 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Reasons Explained by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2012
@micheal Igwejames:
Itz a pity that the message u sent me since 14th august that I saw it 2da 24th October. Y do ur village don't know were it is in ebonyi fake 2 b strong but in reality a bunch of strong wannabe weaklings both psychologically and physically. So cos I gave u rifraff the privelege of knowing me ie why u had d impetus of using ur arsenal of blunder and wrong english to dent my facebook inbox as if facebook knew how horrifying ur english was, they had to shift it to my spam messages. See don't leverage on the advantage that I painted a nice picture of ur fuckmate/sis to embarras urself wer I am, I used fuckmate cos I know ur people practise incest alot ie a sipple from the derogatory things she told me about ur people. Y ar ur people always fighting urselfs like animals instead of engaging in healthy competition to develop urselves. I know ur histories to the finger tip, goooosh!!! Itz so irritating dat u guys are tagged igbo with the south easterners but get reality into ur cobweb filled skull, u guys descended from the Benues, ur ancestors wer employed to ur present location now as slaves just to farm for the original owners of the land, u guys wer just allowed a small portion of the area just to settle but due to u guys impulsive greed and myobic reasoning u guys wanted to occupy the whole place to displace the original owners ie y u kill urselves in useless wars and battles. Y is it dat an average humanbeing from ur place, I don't know the part in ebonyi can't just limit himself to having just 5 children?
They are allergic to having small families that they can cater for leaving out of their mind that u are a cursed tribe to be slaves, salvages and poverty striken stone age beasts ie y ur women are promiscuous, infidels and whores just to make ends meet including ur mum. Since she left my life ie the best thing that have happened 2 me, at least I've learnt a lesson of who exactly you guys are, I know most of ur people here and to be frank not dat they ar just dumb jerks but the men are over useless, u an example and their women are hopelessly nursing a baby they don't know who the father is, ur sis/fuckmate chidimma ngwuta an example. You blocked me after sending me a message cos u wer scared of wat I would reply you ie exactly wat she did cos u guys hav no guts to face reality always stupid cowards, am sorry I used cos of u 2 open this facebook account just to reply u cos I can't keep playing my gentleman attitude to a fuckin cunt like you or wer u disappointed that ur aim of maybe coming 2 ask me 4 credit was annulled, don't back off cos u incested this heat and I swear itz going to scotch ur flesh and soul. Okay lemme intimate u on somtns u may be aware of but will never see any reason to judge cos I know it may be a custom and tradition in ur place.
How could a man, okay som1 of myself stay with a woman that can Bleep anyone without a condom, someone who can't cook, someone who when given money instead of taking care of herself such as buying at least common 500 naira cream, Ordinary antiperspirant to reduce body odour from sweating or just ordinary soap uses it anyhow to buy cheap 700 naira clothes forgeting that she stinks inside, look at her skin, very malnourished and unkept, tell her to tell u about her pussy, itz a pit toilet, it smells terrible than a sewer filled with decaying dead bodies, yea she may be beautiful facially but d inside also matters, no man will love her after a month infact she told me of all her previous male friends dat she pretended to date and how they ended pathetically cos I knew they dumped her 4 a better person. How can I stay with a girl that sleeps randomly for money with men, guys, boys and have had so many abortions to go with, for future reference, her womb can't be the same again, I need kids wen am married and not just any kids but intelligent ones and from all ramifications it can't come from a dumb ass like her, itz just like d jaki dat ur village people eat destroys ur brains. My mum hated her from the first time she had somtn about her ie wen I started having double mind about her, ''she said somtn was very wrong about this girl'' yea I believed it cos I can't imagine someone who fights with the parents, a girl 4 dat matter. On two occasions I tried leaving her, she begged me and I had pity on her, remember d love was gone just pitying her cos i knew her lifestyle was just hurting her, I wanted to help her out of her myopic reasoning and u know they are poor, let her liberate herself from that curse by working hard But her disfigured instinct wouldn't let her see the right reasons to make the correct descisions. The last time we talked she said somtn about me being ugly and fat but my picx u've seen can attest that am evergreen fine boy that needs not to show it off ie y I never cared about her stinking pussy wen I saw her, she actually persuaded me into fucking her without condom but u know I got scared dat she was the one who bought the condoms for me to Bleep her. And you know wat, all most all her friends that knew me loved my person, they wanted me, they stole my number from her phone to call me cos they have never seen the kind of unparalleled loved I showed ur fuckmate/sis, i was their dream guy, they longed for somtn like me but u know wat I paid no heed to dem cos I was focused on her, to let her see reasons why itz good to be good. I even most times told her about those her friends who tried backstabbing her, ask her about chizoba, her alleged computer school mate, ask her about bianka, i know she will never tell u dat.
She didn't leave, she knew with time I'l make up my mind to leave her cos I already know wat she was, i told her the truth about herself, she opted out for her next victim. My life is just too precious to be ruined by one daughter of babylon. I can say God took over ie wat I call nemesis.
So stop glorifying ur miserable self that I lost anytn, NO! i gained from us not being together at least it gave me the opportunity to meet a very loving girl cynthia from orlu who is a direct opposite of her, who I can eat her food and will not be worried of gastro turbulence, someone I can actually share my pains with and not worry of mockery, someone that shows signs dat I can settle down with in peace, someone that has the fear of God in her, someone that I can suck her pussy and will not be afraid of hypes. So Bleep urself, Bleep that ur sister and whatsoever she may think she has if at all she has any, you guys can go and keep sucking that jaki dick
am kachi if U'l ever remember and u sent me a message on 14th august, next time know wer to condense ur useless reasons not on my account cos am allergic to prehistoric cave animals like you

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Now Selling Positive Pregnancy Tests On Craigslist To Trap Men / Pictures Lah....lah...linda Ikeji's Birthday Bash @ Manchester / Grammy Nominations 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.