Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

I Need A Ladies Hand Bag Maker With Ankara N Other Fabrics - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Need A Ladies Hand Bag Maker With Ankara N Other Fabrics (7966 Views)

Cheap And Quality Ankara Fabrics For Asoebi,resellers And Personal Use / Adirelounge :buy Your Adire (tie And Dye) Fabrics. Wholesale And Retail / Supplier Of Ankara And Leather Handbags And Footwears For Males And Females (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Ladies Hand Bag Maker With Ankara N Other Fabrics by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2012
Anyway here know a ladies hand bag maker, I need one in lagos asap. Drop me a phone number
Re: I Need A Ladies Hand Bag Maker With Ankara N Other Fabrics by teethom(f): 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2012
Call Ramat on 08181292426
She makes bags and shoes wit Ankara and u will L♥√e dem
Re: I Need A Ladies Hand Bag Maker With Ankara N Other Fabrics by jaysworld(f): 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2012
Hi i make bags with Ankara and other fabrics.SHANNON CREATIONS 08035385228.Am located in Lagos.
Re: I Need A Ladies Hand Bag Maker With Ankara N Other Fabrics by gentsnladies(f): 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2012
I make bags and shoes, jewelrys, accessories with Ankara call 08122632245

Also offer training.

Re: I Need A Ladies Hand Bag Maker With Ankara N Other Fabrics by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2012
Thank u all
Re: I Need A Ladies Hand Bag Maker With Ankara N Other Fabrics by mabelly: 11:54pm On Oct 24, 2012
Re: I Need A Ladies Hand Bag Maker With Ankara N Other Fabrics by dgreatgreg: 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2013
Hi am greg by name and i make female bags.08176463005. You can even check my facebook page on facebook.com/fashiondominusbagdesigns
Re: I Need A Ladies Hand Bag Maker With Ankara N Other Fabrics by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 07, 2013
@dgreatgreg where r u located
Re: I Need A Ladies Hand Bag Maker With Ankara N Other Fabrics by Audinowing(m): 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2013
Is there no one located in Abuja?
Re: I Need A Ladies Hand Bag Maker With Ankara N Other Fabrics by dgreatgreg: 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2013
A
Re: I Need A Ladies Hand Bag Maker With Ankara N Other Fabrics by dgreatgreg: 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2013
@ tribalwest, am at lagos and wud be honored to meet you. Simply send ur address and phone number and i will see you before the end of this week
Re: I Need A Ladies Hand Bag Maker With Ankara N Other Fabrics by mamski: 11:00am On Jan 15, 2013
Hi am Mami. I need ladies hand bag and shoe maker with Ankara in Warri Delta State.
Re: I Need A Ladies Hand Bag Maker With Ankara N Other Fabrics by dgreatgreg: 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2013
@Mami,i can confidently say,there is no bag maker in warri cos i just left there about 4 months and i was the only one there, and the market is not very lucrative there. So i will advice you order from lagos and sell in warri. Or you can go for the tailor made bags
Re: I Need A Ladies Hand Bag Maker With Ankara N Other Fabrics by mamski: 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2013
Thank you so much.
Re: I Need A Ladies Hand Bag Maker With Ankara N Other Fabrics by dgreatgreg: 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2013
Welcome
Re: I Need A Ladies Hand Bag Maker With Ankara N Other Fabrics by mamski: 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2013
RITZY COUTURE TRAINING !!!!
Do you have a passion for fashion and craft, Do you just love ankara so much that you make crazy styles with the fabric but you've just not figured out how to make ankara accessories and Pieces (bags and footwears)? or you fell in love with ankara accessories the first time you saw them. Are you a fresh graduate that haven't gotten a job yet, you can be your own boss you know!!! Register for Ritzy Couture training courses.

You are the reason I train on how to make ankara accessories and peices. This class is for you.

You will be taught on how to make gorgeous accessories
Bangles
Earrings
Hairbands / comb
Flower Brooch
Bows
Ankara neckpiece
Wrapping old bag and shoe. Making Ankara clutch , hand bag and footwear. Making leather clutch , hand bag and footwear. And make cool cash. 
You will also learn:
What tools and materials you need
Where to buy materials from

Course Details:
Duration : 2wks class. Date : 5th August - 16th August 2013. Venue : 14 Erirowhere Street Off Edjemudaro Okumagba Layout Warri.

You will go home with what ever you make and
BASIC TRAINING MATERIALS to start up your own Business.
NOTE that you are expected to pay ahead to secure your slot, so as to enable us arrange the necessary training materials for you.

For more details,Reservation or Enquiries, Contact us at ~ 2A2827E8, 08185649986, 08165470025, mamski2003@gmail.com. http://www.ritzycouturecolection..co.uk/2013/07/ankara-leather-bags-and-foot-wears.html?m

Re: I Need A Ladies Hand Bag Maker With Ankara N Other Fabrics by jaysworld(f): 1:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
Shannon Crafts Company has continued to soar over the years. Whilst some have dropped the trade, we have embraced the Ankara bag making trade with all seriousness.

We are still very much in the trade.

Call or start a WhatsApp conversation on 08035385228.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Ladies Hand Bag Maker With Ankara N Other Fabrics by Vivyventure: 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
Vivyventure couture is located at Awka Anambra state.We make bags, shoes and accessories with both leather and Ankara. Contact us on 08032976351. Training available

(1) (Reply)

Business From Germany To Nigeria: / Flour Mills Of NIGERIA PLC / New Wooden Pallets For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.