Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Pls Help Me Out - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help Me Out (513 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Out by Beautymc(f): 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2012
I am currently working where they pay me N30,000 per month, but there is an organization that is recruiting for casual workers, which they salary will be N10,000 per month, but they promise to covert us as their permanent officer when they start their recruitment. But we don't knw when. The salary goes for N100,000 per month as their officer. Pls shuld I go for it or shuld I continue with my place of work.
Re: Pls Help Me Out by nysot(f): 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2012
I would advice you stay where you are now till you get something better than it. That's just my opinion though.
Re: Pls Help Me Out by sirkaybaba55: 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2012
guy i will advise you stay where you are working now, remember a bird at hand is better than none, you can be offered employment for that place that they want to pay you 10k but at the end they may not convert you to there full staff, be ware and stay put to where you are for now, pray to god to guild you trough for better job

(1) (Reply)

Pre-nysc Job Is Needed! / Did Anyone Here Get This?? / Bio-science Graduates Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.