Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Wack Web Designer's Websites You've Ever Seen? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wack Web Designer's Websites You've Ever Seen? (2850 Views)

Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! / Ever Seen The Source Code Of Google.com? / Worst Website You've Ever Seen! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wack Web Designer's Websites You've Ever Seen? by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 04, 2012
Some websites ar simply eyesores, tho some seem pretty on a desktop page. Check this too: http://www.funtertainment.net
Re: Wack Web Designer's Websites You've Ever Seen? by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 04, 2012
Re: Wack Web Designer's Websites You've Ever Seen? by sisqology(m): 8:09am On Nov 04, 2012
Re: Wack Web Designer's Websites You've Ever Seen? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2012
i sent a mail to the person telling him to improve on it. my junior bro who's a graphics person almost disowned me for showing him the site embarassed
Re: Wack Web Designer's Websites You've Ever Seen? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2012
tonyfrenzy: Some websites ar simply eyesores, tho some seem pretty on a desktop page. Check this too: http://www.funtertainment.net

Creative but in the opposite direction...LMAO!!!

pc guru: http://www.designafric.com/

Just little modification needed
Re: Wack Web Designer's Websites You've Ever Seen? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 04, 2012
yorme:

Creative but in the opposite direction...LMAO!!!

Just little modification needed

a little shocked or a whole modification

1 Like

Re: Wack Web Designer's Websites You've Ever Seen? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2012
http://seadolfltd.com/ This takes the Crown
Re: Wack Web Designer's Websites You've Ever Seen? by utimatedes(m): 10:08pm On Nov 09, 2012
You guys are good in criticizing and latter you guys will come here and post that you don't have project and you are hungry...
Re: Wack Web Designer's Websites You've Ever Seen? by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 10, 2012
^ well we criticize constructively for every site i post here, i send them a mail telling them to improve on the graphics, you don't expect me to congratulate them on such work, it has nothing to do with sentiments, i get projects and do them very well to the client's satisfaction, should i not want other Web Developers to also improve too, if no one tells them the truth they will improve or get future clients and that's the real truth, you can interprete it as "bashing" i see it as Good Constructive Criticism, after-all i stared by building a whack site till people upgraded me.
Re: Wack Web Designer's Websites You've Ever Seen? by sisqology(m): 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2012
pc guru: http://seadolfltd.com/ This takes the Crown

Oh no, warrisdis shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

utimatedes: You guys are good in criticizing and latter you guys will come here and post that you don't have project and you are hungry...

My friend, shurrup jare! Being hungry or not does not mean you should build something of 1980
Re: Wack Web Designer's Websites You've Ever Seen? by utimatedes(m): 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2012
pc guru: ^ well we criticize constructively for every site i post here, i send them a mail telling them to improve on the graphics, you don't expect me to congratulate them on such work, it has nothing to do with sentiments, i get projects and do them very well to the client's satisfaction, should i not want other Web Developers to also improve too, if no one tells them the truth they will improve or get future clients and that's the real truth, you can interprete it as "bashing" i see it as Good Constructive Criticism, after-all i stared by building a whack site till people upgraded me.

You are right with everything you said, but not everybody here give constructive criticism. Some of them here that condemn can't even design a simple site. They make very bad design...
Re: Wack Web Designer's Websites You've Ever Seen? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2012
^^ oh okay i get your point, that's NL for you.
Re: Wack Web Designer's Websites You've Ever Seen? by dorothyshore: 11:46am On Nov 28, 2012
There are some websites which are just pretty looking, and they have not been updated or being monitored. I don't understand why they don't care about there sites and the money they have spend on developing that site. Website designers help them to get perfect design for your site.
Re: Wack Web Designer's Websites You've Ever Seen? by veightar: 12:12pm On Jul 27, 2013
It's kind of funny why two of the listed so called "web designers" websites does not even have an title tag. No website name.

The person who designed the perfect visual should at least do himself a favor by calling it "worst visual". In that case, no one will blame them for the poor choice of color grin grin grin
Re: Wack Web Designer's Websites You've Ever Seen? by greenmouse(m): 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2013
http://www.cyberclickstudios.com/ is not professionally done either.

1 Like

Re: Wack Web Designer's Websites You've Ever Seen? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2013
Greenmouse! When did i offend you nah? Abeg oh!

1 Like

Re: Wack Web Designer's Websites You've Ever Seen? by jacintamary: 7:55am On Jul 28, 2013
greenmouse: http://www.cyberclickstudios.com/ is not professionally done either.
i concur!
Re: Wack Web Designer's Websites You've Ever Seen? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2013
yorme:

datz it, bro... Criticisms r jus 2 make u better and stronger, not to pull u down, and dat is why i raised d topic. I hope afolsnetworks understands that.

These are personal attacks and not criticisms.4rm a pompous and over-confident individual.People who design great websites do not create this type of threads.
What stops you from sending afolsnetworks a PM since he s a "bro".or rather giving generic examples.

The high rate of negative criticisms in this section should be addressed.Moderator take note.

Just to prove how right I am, here is your response when greenmouse said your site was not well designed

yorme: Greenmouse! When did i offend you nah? Abeg oh!

I guess you didnt realise you gave yourself up here.I half expected you to ask for specifics.Or did you think your own website was perfect.

Having the same slideshow on all your pages makes your website look like a template job.Also I get angry that I have to wait for several hundred milliseconds to see all the slides.no slide controls.damn!

I am not impressed!
Re: Wack Web Designer's Websites You've Ever Seen? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2013
^^ Noted. Thank you.
Re: Wack Web Designer's Websites You've Ever Seen? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2013
You re welcome.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Active Facebook Group For Sale / How To Build A Secondary School Portal / After 11 Months In Blogging, I Hit 70,000 Page Views.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.