Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Two Students Arrested Over Kidnap, Rape, Murder Of Colleague - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Students Arrested Over Kidnap, Rape, Murder Of Colleague (5566 Views)

Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) / Nigerian DJ Caused Nightclub Stampede Which Killed Two Students (photos) / Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Students Arrested Over Kidnap, Rape, Murder Of Colleague by webaplanet(m): 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2012
Two students arrested over kidnap, rape, murder of colleague
on OCTOBER 24, 2012 · in NEWS
7:02 pm

BY GABRIEL ENOGHOLASE

BENIN—TWO students of Federal Polytechnic, Auchi, Edo State, Henry Edewo, 21 and Emmanuel Isikhuime, have been arrested by the Police for kidnapping, raping and murdering a female student, one Mercy Peter, 21, also a student of the institution.

They were alleged to have buried their victim in a shallow grave in a forest at Ugbor village, Oredo Local Government Area of Edo State, after killing her.

Vanguard gathered that the victim, who was kidnapped on July 29, this year, was killed four days later after she was serially raped by the suspects.

They were also alleged to have continued to demand for ransom from her parents after killing her.

State Police Public Relations Officer, Anthony Airhuoyo, however, told newsmen that the police made a breakthrough in the case on October 17 when two of the suspects were arrested.

The arrested suspects
He added that a third suspect, whose name was given as Charles, was still on the run.

Airhuoyo disclosed that the suspects took the police to the spot where they buried Mercy and her corpse was exhumed. He said they were awaiting autopsy report.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/10/two-students-arrested-over-kidnap-rape-murder-of-colleague/

for more of such odd news click here http://

Re: Two Students Arrested Over Kidnap, Rape, Murder Of Colleague by Rooneyboy(m): 12:31am On Oct 25, 2012
chei !
Oh boi,
men get heart o, the way and ease in which youth dey take kill one another for money these days is so alarming.

Now I'm really scared of my country.
Re: Two Students Arrested Over Kidnap, Rape, Murder Of Colleague by zibe(m): 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2012
Sickening! The kind of news circulating these days cry
Re: Two Students Arrested Over Kidnap, Rape, Murder Of Colleague by Heymus(m): 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2012
haba! in this country again? after Cynthia's and likes.
Re: Two Students Arrested Over Kidnap, Rape, Murder Of Colleague by mrkels(m): 8:17am On Oct 27, 2012
Yes this i§ truen I confirmed it from a lecturer in that school. The story according to the lecturer and some students was that the boys demanded just 500k and the parents really couldn't afford it, and these useless boys had nothing to feed the girl but bread and pure water , now imagine leaving a girl in that situation and rapi,ng her on it again? Isn't that just sad? Truth is if they didn't ra.pe her, she would still be alvie today.Some peo¶le are just sick I swear.
Re: Two Students Arrested Over Kidnap, Rape, Murder Of Colleague by Ariyke: 8:45am On Oct 27, 2012
So sad
Re: Two Students Arrested Over Kidnap, Rape, Murder Of Colleague by amafred(m): 8:38pm On May 26, 2013
Am sorry to say,nigeria my great country is not safe anymore,what do we do my fellow nigerians

(1) (Reply)

Female Medical Student Killed Over Hijab; Head Broken With Baton / Exposed❗igbo man Killed Idoma Fiancee For Ritual 8 Days B4 Wedding (pics) / The Mugshot Picture Of Convicted Gov Dapo Abiodun & His Criminal Record IN USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.