Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,659 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

I'am Aware We Need Roads,say's Uduaghan. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'am Aware We Need Roads,say's Uduaghan. (452 Views)

The Good, Bad And Ugly Of Uduaghan: Pictures Of Ongoing Project In Delta State / I'am Aware We Need Roads,say's Uduaghan. / Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'am Aware We Need Roads,say's Uduaghan. by Stellafax: 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2012
His Excellency Dr Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan (CON) Governor of Delta State,after the recent commissioned of 1,250 tricycles,and 101 buses early this year,commissioned 50 Marcopolo Air Conditioned Buses, 10 Tata Buses and 100 Units of 15 Seater Hiace AirConditioned Buses today at the Event Centre Asaba. He assured Deltans that before the end of Janurary 2013,most of the roads will be constructed. We pray God to give us fair weather to enable the contractors commence work.
Re: I'am Aware We Need Roads,say's Uduaghan. by Rooneyboy(m): 11:51pm On Oct 24, 2012
this man they call uduaghan is obviously sick up stairs.
If u think he's not y then has he blatantly refuse to learn from his predecessor
Re: I'am Aware We Need Roads,say's Uduaghan. by samallaydyce: 12:04am On Oct 25, 2012
deltans carry last shall,na to rake up and down

(1) (Reply)

A Tale Of Two National Anthems / UN Honours Nigerian Peacekeepers / Ripples Of Hurricane Sandy May Hit Lagos – Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.