Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Seriously, Why Do People Call With Hidden Numbers And Not Say Anything? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seriously, Why Do People Call With Hidden Numbers And Not Say Anything? (1687 Views)

The Nigerian Police Force Channels And Emergency Numbers / Facebook Will Soon Share Users’ Phone Numbers And Addresses With 3rd Parties / Why Do People Die? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously, Why Do People Call With Hidden Numbers And Not Say Anything? by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 25, 2012
This stuff really irks me for a long while each time I experience it. Though, I have learnt a new style of not saying anything too. Had a call two days ago, and for 45minutes the caller said nothing and so did I.
Its weird and kind of gets me scared sometimes. But why do people do that? Am sure most of you here do that as well, so please since its just an online forum and no one knows you here, can you just tell why you do such stuffs?!

Maybe I can I get a clue of what my next "hidden number caller" is trying to do angry sad
Re: Seriously, Why Do People Call With Hidden Numbers And Not Say Anything? by Mynd44: 12:35am On Oct 25, 2012
Weird
Re: Seriously, Why Do People Call With Hidden Numbers And Not Say Anything? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2012
hahahhahahahahaha, got nothing to say, am staying outta dis 1.
Re: Seriously, Why Do People Call With Hidden Numbers And Not Say Anything? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2012
Check your past. I used to have an ex boyfriend who does that. Some of them just want to hear your voice wink.
Re: Seriously, Why Do People Call With Hidden Numbers And Not Say Anything? by Mynd44: 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2012
Vikin: Check your past. I used to have an ex boyfriend who does that. Some of them just want to hear your voice wink.

Or play a prank
Re: Seriously, Why Do People Call With Hidden Numbers And Not Say Anything? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2012
Mynd_44:
Or play a prank

Some even want to kill your battery by flashing with unknown numbers.

Making you to switch off sometimes. Very Annoying
Re: Seriously, Why Do People Call With Hidden Numbers And Not Say Anything? by Mynd44: 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2012
Vikin:

I have a friend who did that to a girl. She dumped him and he bought 5 of his friends airtime and told them to bombard her phone with calls
Re: Seriously, Why Do People Call With Hidden Numbers And Not Say Anything? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2012
The midnight ones are the worst! Because of that, I programmed my phone to switch off 10 pm and on 6 am. Any other important call, will wait. So annoying sleeping or getting your groove on, your phone rings angry
Re: Seriously, Why Do People Call With Hidden Numbers And Not Say Anything? by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 06, 2012
Vikin:

so right!
Re: Seriously, Why Do People Call With Hidden Numbers And Not Say Anything? by UjSizzle(f): 9:22am On Dec 06, 2012
Lol they wanna hear your voice or play pranks or are just plain silly, maybe a stalker too :\.

I get that sometimes, so i just keep quiet and wait for the mofo to end the call.

Other time its the incessant flash and annoying messages; these ones number i block instantly.
Night calls are a nightmare too *rolleyes*.
Re: Seriously, Why Do People Call With Hidden Numbers And Not Say Anything? by Mynd44: 9:24am On Dec 06, 2012
It's the pranks that are more annoying

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Unsubscribe On Etisalat Daily Bundles? / HOT NEWS! Terrible Gateman Spreads STD To The Whole Famiy.... / Check Out Pupils That Died At The Northern Part Of Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.