Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Ashes- Tribute Song From MI To Aluu4- Lyrics Included. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ashes- Tribute Song From MI To Aluu4- Lyrics Included. (6037 Views)

M.I – Ashes [tribute To ALUU 4] New Release for ALUU4 / Tribute Song For Aluu4. Passed Away / First Tribute Song To Mc Loph Is Out - Pain In My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Ashes- Tribute Song From MI To Aluu4- Lyrics Included. by kay29000(m): 1:43am On Oct 25, 2012
Rapper, M.I just released a track titled Ashes, which is his tribute to the 4 Uniport (University of Port Harcourt- Nigeria) students killed by a mob, who had mistaken the boys for thieves. They were killed by residence of Aluu community in Port Harcourt (River State- Nigeria), that's where Aluu4 was coined from. It's a very emotional track...below are some lyrics from the beginning of the song.

Instead it be them, let it be me/since i will die, inevitable/then let be said/when i'm dead/some mother was free, some mother was fed/some mother not me/was able to see/as long as we live in a country where no one is safe, no one is safe/we only evade, try to escape the imminent doom/but closer the date looms...

The song has two verses from M.I, and a very emotionally performed chorus/hook. And at the end, he just speaks his mind...no rapping, just talk. Check out some of his words below.

It feels like I stood their watching. The pain and the brutal torture. And added my silence to the violent screams of burn and torture...If life is a painted portrait, who puts dark colours in em. If there is a God in Heaven, surely he is whipping now. As all the blood is shedding. As all these people drown. God help us all. Rest in peace Chidi. Rest in peace Lloyd. Rest in peace Tekena. Rest in peace Ugonna. Rest in peace to the students murdered in Adamawa state. Rest in peace to those two young girls.

Follow this link to download the track- http://miabaga.com/p/ashes/

http://kaysrapzone..com/
Re: Ashes- Tribute Song From MI To Aluu4- Lyrics Included. by mukina2: 9:15am On Oct 25, 2012

(1)

Solfa Notes For Nathaniel Bassey's "Wonderful Wonder" / Can Someone Please Write Out The Lyrics To Ebe Sola Allyson / Naijabambam Mixtape – FLEEK [vol. 1] [FREE DOWNLOAD]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.