Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

For Ndi Igbo In This Forum, Home And Abroad - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / For Ndi Igbo In This Forum, Home And Abroad (1622 Views)

Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? / Igbo In The 1700's / Celebrating Ndi-igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Ndi Igbo In This Forum, Home And Abroad by osilaboy(m): 7:33am On Oct 25, 2012
Ndi Igbo, there is this website i have found out. it is a forum for the igbos i think the people who are creating it intends to bring Igbos together through the forum. check it out www.igboforum.page.tl it would be very nice if we identify ourselfs there. i myself have chose to play the role of advertising the site as my own part to grow the site because it is something that concerns ndi igbo. what are you willing to do for them? try out a time and check it out. www.igboforum.page.tl/forum

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Have A Favorite Colour / First Photo Of Emir Of Kano At Kano Durbar 2016 / If You Have A Letter ‘M’ On The Palm Of Your Hand, This Is What It Means (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.