Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,593 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Man Of God Is Geting Old - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Man Of God Is Geting Old (988 Views)

How Much Does A Graduate Staff Earn At God Is Good Motors? / Porthacourtu Or Lagos Which one Has More Chances Of Geting A Job? / Why Is It That 99% Of Married Men To Loves Dating Young Girl After Geting Marrie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Of God Is Geting Old by Abtwist(m): 7:55am On Oct 25, 2012
Pls help, i graduated since 2010 wit HND Accounting, i due my nysc in norther part of nigeria bt since then i hav nt get job nd man of God is get older. I believe is u God wil use to rescue me 4rm dis bdage of jobless. pls any bdy dat can be of help to me shuld email. olumideogidan@yahoo.com
Re: Man Of God Is Geting Old by SIRBANYE(m): 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2012
Improve on your english first of all, then come back and appeal for help
Re: Man Of God Is Geting Old by badoutyn(m): 4:05am On Oct 26, 2012
@Sir Banye:Someone just ask for help,you are here searching for grammatical blunder,Some of the connect you are seeing on that page is typographical and you should have corrected him if you yourself can speak simple English.
when you are down and desperate to acquire some certain things in Life,you are born to make errors,so no one is above mistake.

My Brother,NL is the right place,check out for job posting or better still,think of what you can do for yourself and am telling you,you will be only verge to a great success.
Re: Man Of God Is Geting Old by DonaldGenes(m): 5:31am On Oct 26, 2012
[/color][color=#006600]

Please fellas anybody that can be of help to him should do so! My heart bleeds for my fellow people like this! God willing help will come! Believe in God and be keep your faith high
Re: Man Of God Is Geting Old by ifyalways(f): 10:18am On Oct 26, 2012
OP really needs to improve his grammar.

Can you work as marketer @OP? Lifemate furnitures Osapa lekki are employing marketers now.

(1) (Reply)

Microfinance Bank Job For OND And SSCE Holders / Etisalat Income / Reasons Job - Seekers Fail At Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.