Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

Plssssssssss Help Me..wat Can I Do???!!!!!!!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Plssssssssss Help Me..wat Can I Do???!!!!!!!!!! (675 Views)

Can Anyone Explain To Me Wat Jesus Meant? / The Preacherman Say's: Tell Me Wat U Tink? / The Preacherman Say's: Tell Me Wat U Tink? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plssssssssss Help Me..wat Can I Do???!!!!!!!!!! by Segunagagu(m): 8:20am On Oct 25, 2012
Plsss help ...its really really bothering me..I became born again like 2montha ago..in which I was delieverd from all my sins..buT dere is problem I have..I still use to think of my sexual acts and alld d sex I have had with my girlfriends in d past..I hate to think to think of it. Cos I know its very very bad..I really want to stop it..hw I just wish God can just FORMAT my memory..and make me forget every girl I have slept with in the past..I hate to remember dem..plsss wat can I do??
Re: Plssssssssss Help Me..wat Can I Do???!!!!!!!!!! by k2039: 8:57am On Oct 25, 2012
Guide your heart with all diligence,I know its not that easy,but to extent you have control over what you think about,when you dont control your thinking,it controls you by default(thats what has been happening).
Dont forget the past is dead(it has nothing to add to the present except for you to learn from the mistakes of the past)the future is life.No wonder Pauls said forgeting the past and looking forward to the future(tthe past will only weigh you down and make you feel on worthy).

Keep praying along.Your effort to control your thinking and pray will pay off soon.
Besides get busy with life(the less idle you are the more your minds wander off)
Re: Plssssssssss Help Me..wat Can I Do???!!!!!!!!!! by Segunagagu(m): 9:17am On Oct 25, 2012
ThAnks bro..I appreciate... I will heed to dat..
Re: Plssssssssss Help Me..wat Can I Do???!!!!!!!!!! by pastormustwacc: 9:21am On Oct 25, 2012
U cannot forget, like get brain-washed. Spend your time to do positive things, become fishers of men, so you have good memories too.

If your mind is so much in the past, you might not move forward.

If you can see your future, you should never look back.
Re: Plssssssssss Help Me..wat Can I Do???!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 25, 2012
there is no sin against calling your memory into past. stop torturing yourself. however you must be extremely hor-ny if you are thinking about past se-x escapades. why not get a wife ? you dont have to do all the ceremony. just sleep with her and she is your wife. se-x makes two become one. se-x is marriage. dont worry about all that extravagant fiasco they glorify in the world. get your woman, sleep with her and you are married. then you dont have to be thinking about the past. just an idea wink
Re: Plssssssssss Help Me..wat Can I Do???!!!!!!!!!! by CAPTAINT1: 10:12am On Oct 25, 2012
You never needed to be born again, you just need to grow up, make your ambitions clear and pursue them.
Re: Plssssssssss Help Me..wat Can I Do???!!!!!!!!!! by Segunagagu(m): 10:25am On Oct 25, 2012
obadiah777: there is no sin against calling your memory into past. stop torturing yourself. however you must be extremely hor-ny if you are thinking about past se-x escapades. why not get a wife ? you dont have to do all the ceremony. just sleep with her and she is your wife. se-x makes two become one. se-x is marriage. dont worry about all that extravagant fiasco they glorify in the world. get your woman, sleep with her and you are married. then you dont have to be thinking about the past. just an idea wink
Lolsssssss...ur very very funny..u got me really laughing..me wey I stiLl be student..marry...very bad idea for nw..

1 Like

Re: Plssssssssss Help Me..wat Can I Do???!!!!!!!!!! by Segunagagu(m): 10:26am On Oct 25, 2012
Thanks guys..
Re: Plssssssssss Help Me..wat Can I Do???!!!!!!!!!! by CrazyMan(m): 11:09am On Oct 25, 2012
The process of being born again isn't something that happens over night, its a gradual process.

You can't declare openly that you've decided to follow Jesus today, and expect all you've done in the past to vanish...its not possible.

You must feed your spirit man in order to grow...spend time with the word of God and I'm sure that gradually those feelings would subside and fad away.

Good luck.
Re: Plssssssssss Help Me..wat Can I Do???!!!!!!!!!! by advocate666: 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2012
How can sex be bad?
Re: Plssssssssss Help Me..wat Can I Do???!!!!!!!!!! by Segunagagu(m): 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2012
OK thanks..
Re: Plssssssssss Help Me..wat Can I Do???!!!!!!!!!! by Image123(m): 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2012
@op
you need to stop trying. only. Jesus can save you.All your efforts cannot save you from your sin. You need to believe God and trust Him. Then avoid occasion that lead to your besetting sin.
Re: Plssssssssss Help Me..wat Can I Do???!!!!!!!!!! by Segunagagu(m): 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2012
Okk...thanks..

(1) (Reply)

Financial Prosperity: A Curse Or A Blessing / I Love Isaiah 4 Vs 1 / Deeperlife December 2012 Retreat. Tagged - All round Security In Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.