Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Drivers Wanted In Lagos(Lekki axis,surulere,ikeja,ajao estate - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Drivers Wanted In Lagos(Lekki axis,surulere,ikeja,ajao estate (13468 Views)

Need A Teaching Or Travel And Tour Job In Lagos. Lekki/ajah Precisely / New Job Opportunity Lagos (lekki Area) - UPDATED! / Hotel @ Surulere & Ikeja Needs Female Front Desk Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drivers Wanted In Lagos(Lekki axis,surulere,ikeja,ajao estate by pclever1(m): 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2012
We are in need of drivers residing in lagos (lekki axis,surulere,ikeja,ajao estate.please Send ur c.v and application letter to Clever4love@yahoo.com or call 08027366498.
Re: Drivers Wanted In Lagos(Lekki axis,surulere,ikeja,ajao estate by donald1010(m): 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2012
My name is Chibuike Modestus,i'm from Imo state,
But have lived all my life in Lagos where i learnt motor mechanic
And driven.i've worked in various companies and can drive various vehicle.
I've been driven for d past 12-15yrs,So i'm very familiar with roads within and outside lagos.
I actually stopped schooling after i hard my junior WAEC due to
Financial difficulties.and i'm not fluent in english speaking and writing too.
I've been out of work for 2months now,But finds it had to get another due to my driven license has expired and had no money for the renewal..
Plz i'd really appreciate if any interested person can employ me and
Help me to renew it and then deduct it from my
Very 1st salary plzzz...
My C.V is attached..
But here is d NO to reach me on
08132393252 and mail is mac_donald1010@yahoo.com,
These contact are actually my kid brothers line,
I have no phone for now!plz help me...
Re: Drivers Wanted In Lagos(Lekki axis,surulere,ikeja,ajao estate by pclever1(m): 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2012
dear Chibuike Modestus,i have seen your interest in the job.you will be contacted shortly for interview and followup.
THANKS

Hampstead logistic ltd
Re: Drivers Wanted In Lagos(Lekki axis,surulere,ikeja,ajao estate by ifyalways(f): 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2012
Thanks dear. I pray he gets the job.

I've spoken to the brother on phone and hopefully, we'll sort out his driving licence stuff next week.

God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Drivers Wanted In Lagos(Lekki axis,surulere,ikeja,ajao estate by ezenwaone: 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2012
Pls, I just sent my c.v to the above email but no response yet
Re: Drivers Wanted In Lagos(Lekki axis,surulere,ikeja,ajao estate by donald1010(m): 12:07am On Nov 03, 2012
@pclever1 and @ifyalways.
On behalf of my brother (Chibuike Modestus),
I really do thank you both for your response.
I told my brother Chibuike Modestus about the response
From you people and that i got a call too on his behalf today,
he was so so excited.and he is really looking forward
to hearing from you people and hopefully be
finally employed through you if his driving license could be sorted out!
On behalf of him,i say thanks and God bless you!
My own name is Festus,am his younger brother.
I sent the post on his behalf,he has really labored
Just to get a good job.please kindly help and God will bless you abundantly!
You can always reach him through my mail or mobile NO
08132393252 mac_donald1010@yahoo.com
Re: Drivers Wanted In Lagos(Lekki axis,surulere,ikeja,ajao estate by ifyalways(f): 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2012
So,tell your brother to contact the OP through his email or phone call.He needs to know more about the job; location,type of car etc. He should also be getting himself ready for interview.
Goodluck to him,one again.would ring you guys again next week.
Re: Drivers Wanted In Lagos(Lekki axis,surulere,ikeja,ajao estate by pclever1(m): 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2012
@ezenwa,your curriculum vitae have been reviewed and you will contacted shortly.thanks
Re: Drivers Wanted In Lagos(Lekki axis,surulere,ikeja,ajao estate by pclever1(m): 10:48am On Nov 13, 2012
Drivers are urgently needed in ikoyi axis of lagos.pls send ur c.v TƠ skypluscleaning@gmail.com or call peter 08027366498
Re: Drivers Wanted In Lagos(Lekki axis,surulere,ikeja,ajao estate by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
contact Haspol for drivers! i personally recommend them

Re: Drivers Wanted In Lagos(Lekki axis,surulere,ikeja,ajao estate by ayflava(m): 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
My name is Ayodeji Adebanjo, i'm from Ogun state but based in Lagos state,
Date of birth: june 24,1980. (34)yrs old
Marital Status: Married with a child.
Address: 22 Lawrence street, cele egbe ikotun, Lagos Nigeria.
Telephone: 07065957952
Email: ayflavour@rocketmail.com

But have lived all my life in Lagos where i learnt driving and i've worked in various companies and can drive various vehicle.
I've been driven for d past 5yrs, also i'm not too familiar with all roads but at least I can try because I still know major routes in Lagos.

An honest, hard-working and dedicated delivery driver, due to possessing I have over five years experience in this line of work, I am aware of Health & Safety and articulate, paying attention to detail, carrying out all tasks to high standards, Excellent communication skills.

I actually stopped schooling at my 2nd year in Lagos State University due to financial aspect.
Am fluent in english speaking and writing too.....I have been driving for more than 5yrs as a driver, but things went so challenging due to far distance from where I live to where I work which made me loose my previous job....so have decided to use my driving skills to work again but I find it very had to get a driving job due to my driven license has expired and had no money for the renewal.
i'd really appreciate if interested you can employ me and help me to renew it, then deduct it maybe from my Very 1st salary.

If you willing to give me a try then here's my number: 07065957952.

Thanks, Ayodeji Adebanjo.

1 Like

Re: Drivers Wanted In Lagos(Lekki axis,surulere,ikeja,ajao estate by rahlateef(m): 9:56am On Oct 24, 2016
Hi my name is azeez abdullateef i have sent my cv to the email provided kindly help me look into it as i need the job to sustain my family.Thank you
Re: Drivers Wanted In Lagos(Lekki axis,surulere,ikeja,ajao estate by rahlateef(m): 9:57am On Oct 24, 2016
Hi my name is azeez abdullateef i have sent my cv to the email provided kindly help me look into it as i need the job to sustain my family my number is 08060224372.Thank you
Re: Drivers Wanted In Lagos(Lekki axis,surulere,ikeja,ajao estate by rahlateef(m): 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
please i have sent my cv to the mail provided and am waitting for your reply Thank you.
Re: Drivers Wanted In Lagos(Lekki axis,surulere,ikeja,ajao estate by cyndylove64(f): 2:59am On Jan 26, 2017
Goodmorning,i just wanted to know if there is still vacancy.thank you and Godbless.would send my cv shortly.
Re: Drivers Wanted In Lagos(Lekki axis,surulere,ikeja,ajao estate by fishbone11(m): 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hello good day,
My name is Osayi Omorodion Daniel, I want to know if there is still any vacancy for drivers as I want to apply for a driving job. Thanks
Re: Drivers Wanted In Lagos(Lekki axis,surulere,ikeja,ajao estate by chelseap: 12:25am On Oct 09, 2017
Zari transport is an indigenous transport company with head office in Lagos. Building on our competence in the transportation industry & our many partners, we are expanding our operations in Nigeria. Our Service Range from Airport Transfer, Professional Chauffeur, Private Car, Outsourcing of personnel, etc.

We are currently recruiting to fill the following positions below:

Job Title: Personal Driver

Salary: 25k – 30k

Slots: 90

Key Requirements

1. Valid Driver’s License

2. Minimum of 2 Years Working Experience

3. Minimum of SSCE

4. Basic Oral Communication Skill

5. Familiarity with Traffic Laws & Signs on the Streets

6. Knowledge of Roads

7. Willing to work with minimal supervision

Job Title: Corporate Driver

Salary: 35k – 40k

Slots: 80

Key Requirements

3. Minimum of OND

6. Knowledge of Roads

Job Title: Truck Driver

Salary: 25k – 30k

Slots: 30

Key Requirements

3. Minimum of SSCE or relevant work experience

6. Knowledge of Roads

Send your CV to zaritransport01@gmail.com. Only Shortlisted Candidate will be contacted.

Application Deadline: Ongoing

(1) (Reply)

Schneider Electric Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / How Can One Detect Job Invitations That Are Scam? / Akwa Ibom Recruitment Of 10,000 Teachers 2021: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.