Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,342 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Brand New Blackberry Phone For N15, 000? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Brand New Blackberry Phone For N15, 000? (587 Views)

Full Length (5ft By 9ft) Curtain + Accessories For N15,000 / Looking For A Business Partner Of Blackberry Phone And Laptop. / Very Cheap Laptops!pentium M For N15,000 Naira Only!cash And Carry! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Blackberry Phone For N15, 000? by DeGenius3(m): 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2012
thank you for clicking to read this article/post.

Do you know you can get the same brand new blackberry phone sold for outrageous amounts of money for N15,000?

surprised?

Alright relax OK?

firstly, i want to ease your mind about this, it is 100% real and i can prove it to you.

you see, we Nigerians are known to buy electronic stuffs including phones for crazy prices because we consume lots of electronic products

of course we want to own the latest electronic gadget-BOSS

now don't think that you can't buy a brand new blackberry phone for N15k.

it is real, legal and 100% possible.

the same blackberry phone you buy for N40k-N130k can be bought for far that amount.

and i can show you how...

now all you need to buy your own brand new blackberry phone for N15k is just the piece of information I'm going to be sharing with you...

so to get this piece of information, all you simply need to do is send a blank mail with subject "N15k BB INFO" to cashbuilderinfo@gmail.com. and you'll get the full information on how to get a brand new blackberry for N15k.

to tell you the truth, this is very real. and you will be glad to have this piece of information

thanks for reading
Re: Brand New Blackberry Phone For N15, 000? by EngrBright(m): 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2012
my email address is subrado@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Get A Loan Today / 10 Tips For The First-time Business Owner / Quality Wines & Spirits.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.